The BusinessCraft Federal Code Document

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
After a long time of waiting, Inperium & Partners at Law is excited to announce the release of the fruits of its labor. Introducing, The BusinessCraft Federal Code Document.

First announced as a project three months ago as part of a business grant request to the DoE. This project has been in the works. Occasional announcements on /ad were made by myself to get more workers. With all the effort put in by so many people over these last few months, we have finished.

Behold: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M93z9wtg6qE-tCX_MFruCT7AUqh5PGomsa1qcEC-BHU/edit?usp=sharing

I want to give credit to these people for helping the company complete the project:

Matthew100x, Judge of BusinessCraft

Cooleagles2005, Partner Attorney of Inperium & Partners at Law

Brohan.

_thealpha4_

Darkknight1106

1Birdo1

BlackDragon2020

YungScuff

Melown

And to all the wonderful Members of Parliament who put their hard work into creating the laws over the course of BusinessCraft History.

This is a living document, further edits to the law will result in edits to this document. Expect any updates to take a few days, especially when bulk updates are needed. If you see anything wrong or something that needs updating, please leave a message on this thread so that we can fix it.

It is my company's sincere hope that this project helps you with anything that you need.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
The Federal code has just been updated with all the laws that have been passed since it's creation.

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello Everyone! The Federal Code has been updated with all of the laws up to the end of January. A quick notice with one of the additions.

- The Sign Consolidation Acts (Part 1 and 2) represent an act that had been previously made. However, these two new Acts will replace the original first one for simplicity. Refer to Title XI, Chapter 25, Section 1 for the original bill and sections 2 and 3 for the new Acts. If any clarity is needed for this please feel free to ask, that also goes in general for the Federal Code!

Enjoy and I hope this helps all your legislative Conundrums!

The Federal Code (Click Here)

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello Everyone! The Federal Code has been updated to date with all the new laws. We are sorry it came out a little later than expected, but nonetheless it is here for all to use!

Enjoy and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

The Federal Code (Click here)

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello Everyone! The Federal Code hasn't been updated for some time due to my thinking it wasn't proving to be important/used. After some light was shone upon it, a decision to continue it has been made. I now present you with Federal Code Updated once more!

Enjoy and if there are any questions or concerns about the document, feel free to ask!

Thank you
The Federal Code (Click Here)