Discontinued The World Business Conglomerate

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Do you have dreams of being a successful business person? Do you want all the perks that come with working for a large corporation? Ever think what it would be like to work in an office the size of a house?

If you answered yes to any of those questions I have good news! The World Business Conglomerate is currently searching for upper level management to aid in general management and expansive operations as this company grows.

What is The World Business Conglomerate?
The WBC is a company founded with the mission of creating jobs on BusinessCraft. We plan on working in every major industry on the server and becoming one of the largest Corporations. Now it may sound like our aim to perform hostile takeovers of every company on the server and monopolize it at the same time. But that is not the goal, Our goal is working with the players to utilize the supply and demand of services and products and provide those services and products to the players at the highest quality and the lowest price possible.

Where is The World Business Conglomerate?
Currently, We are operating at my own personal compound in the wild. It is the Giant blue and white 'I' in the south east on Dynmap. Construction is underway of our Headquarters in the same area and the building will have offices, Executive and Penthouse Suites. From here we will run The WBC with each department having its own floor. Construction is estimated to be finished by the end of the first week in June. Mangers and Executives will get their own offices and even housing in or near the HQ (Still WIP)

Sounds good? But what can I do?
I'm Glad you Asked! The WBC is currently hiring for Chairman and General Manger positions along with Department managers.

Interested? Good Contact Pat#7632 on Discord on _Info_ in game!

Last edited:

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Welcome back to BC, I heard about this business when I joined however you were no longer an active player. Great to have you back on this server again!

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Welcome back to BC, I heard about this business when I joined however you were no longer an active player. Great to have you back on this server again!

Thanks! I'm glad to be back and plans are already in the works!

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
Nice, good luck. I hope to talk business with you in a few months time. (When I may appeal again and hopefully get unbanned.)