Berrichu
Berrichu
Tier2
- In-game name: TheDarkWolf867
- Date joined server: March 5th 2022
- Current playtime: 4d 14h
- How long have you had the Auxiliary Police job for: 27 days
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer
: I would like to be promoted to the rank of Police Officer because through my current time as a cadet, I have seen and enjoyed the aspects that the DoJ brings into the server, including the roleplay, and the different aspects of the criminal and justice systems within the server. These aspects interest me largely, as they seem the most exhilarating and complex.
- What can you bring to the Department: I believe I am able to bring hard work, determination, and reliability into my place in the DoJ. As a cadet, I currently have to assist in cases, and there have been times where I could have gotten a criminal if I had been able to arrest them myself. As a Police Officer, I would be able to help reduce the amount of criminals on the streets by completing these arrests instead of simply assisting in them. I have also looked over the laws multiple times, and have a knowledge of the punishments that come along with breaking them.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read through my application!

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Accepted (just dont tell Nightmare) ;)

Nightmare98765

Citizen
Lawyer
Nightmare98765
Nightmare98765
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, TheDarkWolf867! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.

MegaMinerM

Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
Justice
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Congrats! :D