Lawsuit: Dismissed TheGoobGamer59 VS happy_sheepy

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Good Day your honor! Today I was minding my own business and decided to buy a car! I heard happy_sheepy sells them so I messaged them. I said I will contact them when I have enough which they replied with these exact words. "if u order now u dont have to pey till u have enough :)" (proof can be found below) I called it a deal and we met at spawn! I signed a contract and than all of a sudden they said I cant pay until I have enough! After that, I requested nicely to remove the contract and for it to no longer be signed. They than said no and I have decided to bring this to matters of the court! Evidence is found below! Please consider my case, your honor, Thank you!

upload_2020-11-4_16-30-18.png

upload_2020-11-4_16-30-25.png

I am seeking...

- 2000 krunas form the defendants balance.
- A Free white car
- Contract to be removed

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
I, Judge Matthew100x, am opening up this civil case of TheGoobGamer59 v. Happy_Sheepy

@happy_sheepy is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @happy_sheepy, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matthew100x Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Hello, Your honor.

I am Cooleagles2005, Partner Attorney with Inperium & Partners, and I will be representing Happy_Sheep in this civil suit in which I believe discusses the charges of Broken contract. I simply am assuming this for it was not made clear in the plaintiff's opening argument. At this time due to in our opinion the simplicity of this case, I would like to request an extension of time in which the defense can work and hopefully compromise with the plaintiff to reach a settlement. Specifically, a couple days extension so we can attempt to keep this matter from exponentially spiraling.
Thank you for your consideration, your honor. I have nothing more to add at this time.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
For everyone's information, I am reading this case as a civil suit for a broken contract, as well as potentially a contract that may have been outside the bounds of contract legality. I will grant the defendant 48 hours to negotiate an out of court settlement. In the meantime, I would like a copy of this contract from the defendant so that I may review it.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Your honor I bring great news in saying we have reached an out of court settlement/agreement. If you wish to review it upon request I will gladly share details. Thank you for your time, your honor.

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
If there are no objections from the plaintiff, then I will close this case. Case Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x