Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister
I, Topte am seeking the position of Member of Parliament.

Im am very active as a Business Craft player with 27 days of playtime in the 4 months of time well spent on the server. I am extremely active in discord, taking part in almost every debate/discussion that goes on. I have noticed that over the course of my time on the server hyper inflation is taking place making the business aspect of the server suffer. I will work make pricing suggestions so players can use other tactics besides just reducing the price. I will also address community service and help to make the laws around it more defined to prevent abuse.

Bills I plan on addressing

- Community Service
- Suggestive Pricing (not enforced just suggested)
- Animal Rights
- Ranger Permissions

Vote Topte

Last edited:

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
I have noticed that over the course of my time on the server hyper inflation is taking place making the business aspect of the server suffer.
Can you explain more about why you think the server is in a state of hyperinflation when that is signaled by prices rising when, in fact, prices have been steadily declining, indicating deflation?

Could you also elaborate more on each of your bill ideas and what you plan to change or create?

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
hmmm businesscraft is an open-market type of business server
i think server ain't ready for SRP yet.

open market is fun and more competitive, businesses need to do the math to survive ya know,
survive or die.

EDIT: just gonna add that market fluctuates really fast at businesscraft compared to real life that it takes like months or years to change a price, here at BC a price change can snap at any moment which makes a lot of work to government officials unless you have nothing to do in real life that you want to dedicate your time here at BC

Last edited:

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister
Can you explain more about why you think the server is in a state of hyperinflation when that is signaled by prices rising when, in fact, prices have been steadily declining, indicating deflation?

Could you also elaborate more on each of your bill ideas and what you plan to change or create?

Community service as I see it has great potential to benefit the server and the offender who has to do the service. I would propose a bill that makes it so if you chose to do community service instead of jail time, the offence will not be added to your criminal record. This will also help improve the wild regions looks to a point where its not just an eyesore of holes and random blocks.

As for pricing, I believe a free market is necessary for BC to thrive. I'm merely suggesting that some sort of DoE run project to determine fair prices for an item at a given point and make a forums post with prices for new players to see. Maybe a job called pricing analyst. I'm not clear on public opinion or logistics yet.

I would like to keep animal rights from getting anymore severe. I believe the current laws in place are enough and should remain that way unless necessary.

Rangers should not have permissions to jail. They should be given /handcuff to prevent harm to them being done to them when overseeing community service. A PO would log an offence and say whether community service or jail was chosen. Then at the next opportunity, a Ranger would oversee the community service and log that it was completed. Any abuse by either the PO or Ranger could then be reported by the abused in discord.

Minecrafts unlimited resources are the reason the prices are going down even though more money is being created. There is no real way to fix this at the moment and we will have to wait and see what the best course of action is.

(All of my actions would be taken only after public opinion and support is behind me)

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Speaker of Parliament
Oh boy... as a new player I could get suckered into buying diamonds for like 100 kr each because I didn't know how much they were worth. I do think it would be a good idea to have some sort of standard for a general price so no one is going around paying 10000 for a piece of dirt... maybe have like a forum post of (relatively high but still reasonable) prices listed somewhere to prevent players leaving because they spent their entire starting balance on food. Good luck Mr. Topte!!

Kairuchii

Moderator x Constructor
Donator
Even it is suggested and not enforced
there will always be a list of those items with the relative prices and in the long runs people will start to notice that list and you cant do creative marketing cuz people knew the suggested pricing which came from the government which automatically makes official

Topte

Minister of Justice
Minister of Justice
Department of State
Department of Economy
Lawyer
Donator
Topte
Topte
Justice Minister

Last edited: