Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
-Title: Trains or Buses

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: At the moment, there are a couple ways to get to other cities: Flying, which is fast, but very expensive; Driving, which is slower but cheaper; and perhaps just walking, which is very slow and dangerous. So I was thinking that we could have a new form of transportation for players: trains or buses. For players who are in a rush, driving is too slow and flying is too expensive. This is especially true when new players want to explore and cannot afford flying and cannot find a ride to the other cities. The trains or buses can be something like the planes, where you buy a ticket and it teleports you to perhaps a train car or bus. Then you are teleported again to a train/bus station. The trains/buses can be cheaper than flying but take longer, maybe a minute or two. This way, players can get to places easier and cheaper.

- Additional Information: I'm open to suggestions and comments. Thanks.

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
Name: noodlekitten
Reason you missed the vote: I have been sick and very busy due to it being the end of the year
Your vote: aye

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think we currently have a huge need for these. We have vehicles, airports primarily but also players who are taxi drivers, /homes and /warps. Should there be any huge expansions in the future and also the removal of warps or something similar, I may consider adding another transportation method.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »