Answered / Added Transportation and town linking

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
So i was thinking about how airports are requires in order to create a town and have it officially connected to the main city and to the rest of the players through being able to warp or what ever would happen. But shouldn't there be more means of linking to the city? Being a city role play server i wonder why we don't allow say docks to be build or have a large ship in every town that is on a body of water that can server as a warping in point. I only bring this up because and airport is a large investment of land, resources and Kaunas which not many players can supply by themselves. Docks would be cheaper and easier to build and would expand upon the role playing aspect of the server.

Secondly, highways? I'm assuming the airport and or ferry/boat would cost Krunas but correct me if i'm wrong. A highway system could be in place and used to allow players who don't want to pay the amount of krunas (in the situation it cost krunas) to go to a town or city. They could just follow the road until they reach their desired destination. A highway system wouldn't have to be built by the government though. towns that want to link their city to the rest of the cities which are connected could just build their own section of highway to a neighboring city. Highways wouldn't function as a way to qualify a town to become an official town it could just be a project the players do and i'm putting the idea out there because there is a path that can be followed all the way to Ashborne from the city limits which we plan on upgrading and turning into a full blown road or highway. Just some thoughts on creating more immersion for the server and its players.

Thanks