Lawsuit: Dismissed Tree60NoScope vs. xEndeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
Your Honor(s),

This is the beginning of multiple cases against xEndeavour. I have found xEndeavour’s conduct to be unreasonable and potentially illegal, despite no prior charges against him. As a result, I bring these cases forth in order to establish what is and is not proper behavior in multiple areas of Businesscraft.

My personal involvement with xEndeavour is relatively minimal. I met him while we were working on Hamilton and have always been on good terms with him. While we have never been “friends,” our interactions have been friendly. xEndeavour’s museum was originally my idea, built on land that I had purchased and gave to him in hopes that he would carry on the idea. As I have rejoined the server, I have been impressed with his resourcefulness. I have enjoyed his minigames, found his mall idea to be brilliant, and truly believe that more players should look for opportunities in the ways that he has. While I have represented Johnnyboi12345 in Johnnyboi12345 v. xEndeavour, I did so as a favor to Johnny. There was no contract which was the crucial point in that case. I fully agree with the verdict and the reasoning behind it.

In these cases, I wish for rulings on moral actions and not anything relating to a contract dispute. I resolved on not taking any benefit from the outcome of this case besides that of inevitable publicity (given that I would like to practice BC law in the future). I do not want and will not accept reparations paid to me, and I will not be on the town council of Hamilton in any form for at least six months. I required The Extended Appeals Process Bill to be accepted before submitting this case and readied my own version in case that bill failed as a single unfair ruling against xEndeavour would have disastrous consequences. I am unaware of any potential conflicts of interest from myself, if there are any that I have missed please let me know so that I may resolve them in as quick a manner as possible.

For each case, I will request that this post, all comments, and all evidence on this page be admitted to the court. This is because each case has some information here that does not need repeating. In addition, some cases will have conflicts of interests with a judge and I will call for them to refrain from ruling over that case. Matty707 should not reside over any of my cases against xEndeavour due to prior discussion on matters in this case, giving me a potentially an unfair advantage.

I would submit all evidence and testimony from Johnnyboi12345 vs xEndeavour and I call upon Anonymous_063 to release all information about Fort Hamilton that he has as DoPA’s Minister.
Upon the submission of Anonymous’s information, I will post my first case. With my due diligence complete, I will now give a statement.

xEndeavour is a businessman. He founded Hamilton Industries and guided it towards the success that it has today. xEndeavour lays out his mindset when claiming “Everything is a business. The government is a business, towns are a business.” (Johnnyboi v. xEndeavour) xEndeavour is a mayor, PI, MP, CEO, and mod at the same time. With the mindset that “Everything is a business,” it’s easy to see why he would use any and all positions to further himself and his company. I intend to prove that xEndeavour’s mindset and actions are against both the spirit and the laws of the server and illegal actions punished according to BC rules and laws.

While these accusations are widespread, I still wish to remain on friendly terms with xEndeavour. I have issues with his actions, but not his person.

Thank you,
Tree60NoScope

Last edited by a moderator:

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Hello again,

You are very welcome for the Extended Appeals Process Bill, it's great to be the first to test my own bill out.

Not sure if I should take this case as a long-winded legal compliment or not - very confused.

Your Honour,

I put 110% into everything that I do. I play on a Business server, and I put 110% into Jay and I's business. (Note: It ceased operations yesterday, pending the sale of the mall.

xEndeavour’s museum was originally my idea, built on land that I had purchased and gave to him in hopes that he would carry on the idea.

I distinctly remember giving you half of the land for free to enable you to build your museum. I accepted no favours and expected nothing in return. When you went inactive again for a long period I messaged and asked if I could build a museum, to which you said yes. I then built this and donated it to the BC Govt. If that isn't the spirit of the server, I don't know what is.
2019-12-31_02.01.35.png

I have been very sure to keep my business and government affairs separate.

- I adhere to all Moderator processes and procedures to ensure that I do not give myself an unfair advantage. An example of this is if I ever vault a plot for eviction, I state that the property is now for sale in global or /advertisments, pay the PI, put all my mod tools away and permissions off, go to /spawn, and then walk to the plot and buy it if i'm interested, generally while telling people who are interested where the available plot is. The number of plots I have vaulted vs the amount i have vaulted and bought for myself is extremely low. This is standard for other staff members as well.

2019-11-24_20.39.05.png

- I haven't reported a building as a PI that I intend on buying. I report them to other PIs. I don't vault my own reports as a staff member.

- As DOJ SGT I mentor and train POs to act as role models within the BC community. I'm sure they can all attest to the comprehensive training that every active member of the department has undertaken, that I set my own time aside for. Outside of this, I don't exercise my powers, if at all anymore as the SGT. I have spent my own money and time on DOJ facilities, namely the DoJ Operational HQ located adjacent to the Courthouse, the Police Station, and the Jail.

- I'm not an MP anymore.

- As a HS I was responsible for assisting the DoH Minister in maintaining the integrity of the department. I spent my own money and time on approved renovations to the hospital.

I have complied with the suggestions made by Judge Matty707 since last case, in that Johnny was added back to the Fort Hamilton Community and given work within the town.

I have provided 2 reports to the DoPA for Fort Hamilton, of which 1 has already been released.

I never let an opportunity pass, I work hard for what I have, and I work hard at the jobs I have held.

I'd appreciate it if the Judges and now Speaker (Given the requested requested absence of Judge Matty707) can consider the witch hunt the complainant has sent me on, as well as the amount of occasions he has now dragged my name through the mud - having a significant effect on my reputation within the BC community.

Can you please specify which rules and laws you are accusing me of breaking?

Reactions: Kat

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
As I have stated earlier, I am posting in rounds. Consider this post to be opening statements. All posts here are to be considered in future "cases." Each case will contain multiple charges of similar nature.
I am using this format to reduce clutter and confusion.

Once I get the requested information from DoPA, I will start a case titled Tree60NoScope vs. xEndeavour part 2. That is where I will state my first charges.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Lawsuit is not accusing defense of illegal activities. Case is deemed frivolous.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.