Accepted Troutman's Western Eastern Grant

Do you support troutman's expansion plan!?

• Total voters

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Troutman Expansion Grant Application
Mayor: Vroomba
Board Members: Gabi__, drew, Qcumbers
Councillors: Vacant Positions
City Advisor: Tracefais

- City or Town Name: Troutman

- Current Population: Around 35-40 players with 10-15 residents who own a house/apartment, and 30 who own a plot/business. The rest fluctuates with new players coming through. I hope to improve these numbers by moving the Town Hall into the new expansion of troutman.

- City or Town Funds: I will be dedicating my useless balance and giving it a purpose by allocating my entire /bal to troutman's funds. 140,000 krunas.

- Mayors Balance: 142,000 krunas.

- Detailed Expansion Plan:

Information and Introduction:
Troutman has many bottlenecks affecting its status. It does not have custom mountains like lexford, is not close to capital city, and is also limited in expansion/wild by a significantly large corrupted chunk area to the east. Troutman also has an underdeveloped suburban area because of the river surrounding the perimeter of the town.

This expansion is where the town hall will be moved as the other areas are already self sustainable. The western most area atop the hills near the highway has the bus stop, the central area has the arenas and events for the socialness, leaving this new western expansion a good spot to move the town hall. This new area will also house the red torch district form westridge if that does become part of the plan as stinkycow has mentioned in the city relations discord.
The expansion will be well connected through more business plots in the central area and industrial plots on the outskirts. I hope to be able to construct a couple of plots in a district near the river on the western part of the region to make "new player only" plots. These plots will only be available to folks with less than a certain joindate so plots always remain open and aren't hoarded by older players.

Coupling the expansion in with red torch, the town hall, and the new player area will be very effective towards the activity of the town. This new expansion can also quickly turned into a westridge like case- with the expansion being disconnected and inactive. This will not happen as we will ensure a smooth connection to both sides of the town and we will only construct the new area as necessary. The town hall will border the two plots at the most western/southern part of the town so hopefully that part will be constructed rapidly. Adding urbanization in this new expansion with benches, green spaces and decorative banners will help transform the town.

Map & Map Explanation:
Here's a map:
https://prnt.sc/10flph2
file was too big for the forums...

We can add a nice river surrounding the expansion highlighted in light blue and town amenities like a trade/recycling center and a new social area to make sure social activity remains consistent throughout the town and is not always focused in one area. On the southern perimeter, we can add another section of troutman suburban houses so we get a variety of regions in the area and not only businessses/commercial plots. It also offers a nice view south into the wild instead of being near the busy highway.

The town hall's position is currently debatable, it might be moved closer to where those two plots are next to the old bscl arena. That would definitely be the optimal location overall for the future of the town if we expand more.

This new expansion also starts to form a circle, allowing for a new expansion to be made into the desert circle in white. Plans for that would include a larger farming area and more industrial buildings.

Expanding into this area could really do some good for the town and I am dedicated to make this become a reality! Please consider accepting this application :)

- Estimated Expansion Cost: Not sure, maybe 50,000+? I legit don't know but I hope to be able to pay for it.

- Additional Information: Troutman Town will be joining the plan to form a sort of independent government with other cities and towns. Also in consideration we will be opening up councilor applications with pay to garner additional help in the town. Troutman is setup with a board of appointed players at the top and I hope to make councilors an independent election.
Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Just a head up there is no way that is 50k. In addition the Redtorch district area could possibly be eligible for a Gov Mandate grant (undecided).

DoCR Approved, awaiting DoC.

Edit: Upon Reconsideration the Industrial, suburb, and recycling areas are not included in the approval.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Troutman agrees with the revised expansion plan stated by stinkycow and would like to proceed with the application.

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
The DoC has given their approval in Cabinet Chat

The Expansion is Approved

Please remember that Moderators are not allowed to perform town expansions and you must find someone Admin or higher.