In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 14/07/2021
Cooleagles
Nightmare98765
V.
AouFox

I. Description of Case
The Defendant, AouFox, came to my client's company, Vertex Bank. There he requested and was granted a loan of 2000kr for essentials and 500kr towards a buisness. In signing the contract, the Defendant agreed to a date, September 29th, 2021, in which the full loan + interests were to be returned. This can all be seen in the ticket-transcript in evidence. It is now the 14th of October, and the Defendant has made no attempt in fulfilling their role in the contract.

II. Parties
1. Cooleagles, Plaintiff
2. Nightmare98765, Plaintiff's Lawyer
3. AouFox, Defendant

III. Sequence of Events
1. The defendant came to my clients Company to get the loan.
2. The defendant signed the contract and got the money.
3. The defendant never payed the money back

IV. Claims for Relief
1. He broke the contract.

V. Damages
1. 2000kr for the original loan
2. 160kr for the interests on the loan
3. 250kr for legal fees

Evidence: Ticket transcript: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...94554253450956850/transcript-closed-0022.html

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
@AouFox is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @AouFox, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!
is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @AouFox, does not acknowledge the case by ways of a reply within 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

That is all for now.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Good Evening,

On October 14th 2021, Vertex Bank's Owner Cooleagles and his lawyer Nightmare98765 filed a lawsuit against Aoufox as they had not made any effort to pay back the loan they had taken out at Vertex Bank. The defendant had also made no effort to contact the Bank to state that they were unabe to make the payment, and form a new payment plan with the bank.

For this reason, I close this case in favour of the Plaintiff. I request that the DoJ Minister @Zzz_King sees that the damages requested (stated below) are granted to my client. Should the defendant not have enough funds in his account, The DoJ minister is granted permission to seize any assets that add up to the funds required.

Damages: 2000kr for the loan, 160kr interest, 250kr legal fees.

The court is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx

Status
Not open for further replies.