In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 09/07/2021

Cooleagles
Nightmare98765

V.

XD_dognoodles

I. Description of Case
The Defendant, XD_dognoodles, came to my client's company, Vertex Bank. There he requested and was granted a loan of 3000kr for the purchase of a car. In signing the contract, the Defendant agreed to a date, September 5th, 2021, in which the full loan + interests were to be returned. This can all be seen in the ticket-transcript in evidence. It is now the 11th of September, and not only has the Defendant left the server but has made no attempt in fulfilling their role in the contract.

II. Parties
1. Cooleagles, Plaintiff
2. Nightmare98765, Plaintiff's Lawyer
3. XD_dognoodles, Defendant

III. Sequence of Events
1. The defendant came to my clients Company to get the loan.
2. The defendant signed the contract and got the money.
3. The defendant never payed the money back and left the discord of Vertex Bank

IV. Claims for Relief
1. He broke the contract.

V. Damages
1. 3000kr for the original loan
2. 240kr for the interests on the loan
3. 250kr for legal fees

Evidence: Ticket transcript: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...84831901301501962/transcript-closed-0021.html
And proof of the defendant leaving the discord.
proof_cooleagles_2_.png

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

As I am the plaintiff in this case, I will be recusing myself as Judge and asking the current Speaker of Parliament to take over, @Jeeeeef. I remind all parties involved to use proper formatting when responding, and I remind everyone of the new court procedure in which elaborates how the trial will play out after a summoning.

An additional note, as I am the plaintiff I have ensured that proper formatting is utilized and followed. So let this case be an example for future lawyers and for anyone who steps into the court room.

Thank you, That is all
I now Recuse myself.

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
Good morning, I hereby summon @XD_dognoodles to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @XD_dognoodles, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Jeeeeef

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Jeeeeef
Jeeeeef
PoliceOfficer
Hello,
As Xd_dognoodles has not responded, I rule in favor of the plaintiff. I hereby grant the plaintiffs request for a total of 3490kr be transferred from xd_dognoodles and given to Vertex Bank or one of its representatives. If necessary, assets may be seized to make up any deficiency in cash funds. Court is adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Jeeeeef

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.