Hiring Very Good Financing Co.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
“I left the parks department two years ago. Now I work in the private sector running my own building and development company. It’s called ‘Very Good Building & Development Co.’ I wanted to convey the quality of our work without seeming flashy.” -- Ron Swanson
-----​
What does Very Good Financing Co. do?
Very Good Financing Co., as the name implies, offers financing. Making a big purchase, but can't afford it at the current moment? We'll pay it for you, and you'll pay us back in increments over time!
What financing does Very Good Financing Co. offer?
We offer plot loans, car loans and all that jazz. If you have any more questions on what we offer, just find a way to contact me.
Car Loans:
You tell us what car you want, we buy it, you pay us back over time at a set rate.
Plot Loans:
Literally the same thing as above, but replace "car" with "plot".
-----
If you're looking for any loans, contact me on Discord, @natedawg#8737

ok my dumbass just noticed there's a banking and financing subforum pls fix my problems staff <333

Technofied

Citizen
Donator
Technofied
Technofied
Tier3
All the best to you @_CranberrySprite for your new company. You are such a bright individual and I enjoyed working and playing with you. I may not be in touch as much as I would like, but I still care nevertheless. You are an amazing friend and to remember that I met such a bright individual still feels unbelievable. God bless.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
All the best to you @_CranberrySprite for your new company. You are such a bright individual and I enjoyed working and playing with you. I may not be in touch as much as I would like, but I still care nevertheless. You are an amazing friend and to remember that I met such a bright individual still feels unbelievable. God bless.
aww thanks <333