Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Vote & Booster Crates

Greetings everyone!
Today I am presenting you with two new crates: the Vote Crate and the Booster Crate.

Vote Crate
At the end of each month (starting March 2021), the top 5 monthly voters will each receive one vote crate. The contents of a vote crate can be seen here:
upload_2021-3-7_22-43-59.png

Booster Crate
For every month of boosting the discord server, the booster will not only have access to the #booster channel on Discord and a pink name but also one Booster Crate. You need to hit the one month boosting rank in order to request the booster crate from a discord ticket. Already existing boosters who have boosted for more than one month can request the amount of booster crates they have been boosting the discord server for. The contents of a booster crate can be seen here:
upload_2021-3-7_22-45-39.png

If you have suggestions for which items should (not) be included in these crates, please create a suggestion under the Suggestions Board.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
One word to describe the contents of the vote crate: "meh"
Hey A1pha,
We're always working on making the server even better than it is. Thank you for your feedback and as the thread says: If you have suggestions for which items should (not) be included in these crates, please create a suggestion under the Suggestions Board. I'll be glad to consider them.

- Koal

CorruptedPig

Citizen
um yeah... WHY IS THERE BASALT IN THE VOTE CRATE LMAO
also u should add like a god enchant book so it maxes out everything and the xp bottles to apply

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
CommunityCoordinator
Vote Crate Update
We have made an update to the Vote Crate to make it more juicer!

We had to remove the following items from the Vote Crate:

• 250 Krunas
  • Saddles
  • Ender Pearl
  • Basalt
  • Ender Chest

But we also added brand new items:

• Tier 3 Money Bag
  • 8 Slowballs - Snowballs that gives 5 seconds of slowness 2 to the victim
  • 1 Speed soup - 1 minute of Speed II
  • Dolphin Disguise Gem
  • Polar Bear Disguise Gem
Screenshot_368.png

We are always happy to hear your suggestions on the Suggestions Board for items or possible items in these crates!

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I think the mob heads should be removed because I've noticed that their value is going down and they are only worth like 200kr rn.

Edit: Btw what is that chest? If its a helicopter you guys are gonna be the top server in days.