Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Your username: Vroomba

Your age:

Your activity on the server:
I am active late at night daily, or at least try to be. I am regularly active daily.

When you joined:
I joined the forums April 1st 2017, the server, I believe March 25th or something like that 2017.

Why do you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament:
I am overflowing with ideas constantly and always think outside the box. Because of this, I am able to excel in a new world and think in different ways.

It helps me a lot. In fact, the more I play on BC, the more I use this new world to help me realize what laws should and shouldn't be in the law. I've made almost three suggestions this past month to MPs of February, and it's been going well. In addition, I believe the people should speak too. Instead of basing my MP suggestions on me, I will do my very best possible to outreach to others. They see something that I do not, and that's the server through their eyes. I will sometimes ask questions making sure there's nothing that they're unhappy about or wish to be changed/deleted within the law. These qualities is what would make me a good parliament member.

I would like to be a Member of Parliament so I can share my ideas without restrictions.I feel restricted because I need to ask other people MPs to post the bill for me. I also feel restricted because I do not get to vote on laws. In addition, I would like to become a Member of Parliament so I can replace inactive MPs. Fadez_Senpai and other MPs are somewhat inactive. Me being an active player on the server will help fill in the gaps.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
I will vote for laws that conserve the landscape, the beautiful world we have. I would also vote for laws that make sense and make the game more fair for everyone. However, I will not be voting for any laws that are nonsensical and don't have a purpose. I will also try my best to outreach live I've said above and ask people who aren't MPs

Additional information you believe people should know:
I've been that person asking for MPs to create bills. I've been there before. Therefore, I want to be an MP where people feel comfortable around me to talk about any issue they may have. This is unlikely, that people will come up to me asking for something to be changed. Therefore I will try to outreach to the community when I can.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Vroomba!