Vroomba​

Your age -
sixteen​

Your activity on the server -
over roughly two weeks and a half of playtime

When you joined the server -
March 2017

Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament -
Being apart of the server for a long time to me is irrelevant.
I've been part of DoPA for a long time now, and it's really tied closely to what a Member of Parliament does. I've written quite a couple bills myself that have gone through other MPs. Some have been accepted, some have been rejected like the businesscraft forum account vote, proposed by @Kat, written by me. I come up with new ideas regularly, which is why I make a great event planner. Some ideas might not be my own, but I use the experience I have in-game and take it to parliament. The other day, I noticed many people were experiencing issues with the company plugin and wishing there were more features added and offered a solution. However, this hasn't been argued yet or debated about...

I'll try my best to solve problems on the server. If someone proposes a bill that I disagree with, I would not straight up post it to parliament. I would discuss it first to discuss the persons's reasoning, and if that makes sense then I would act appropriately, such as creating a rough draft of the bill and posting it to the parliament discord.

Just like anyone else, I will vote for bills that promote realism but not too much realism because in some cases that can be devastating.

Being a CC for so long, I am quite comfortable to reach out to people through discord messages or even /msg in-game to communicate well and ask them questions. I can use this experience to enhance the parliament experience for everyone, and also hopefully engage others to run for parliament. Besides the point; I would change my opinion or possibly not at all if what the public says is logical or illogical. I would probably not do this for every law, because that's a lot of chatting to do. I'll try and reach out to local newspapers to post papers about the issue, so the public can further argue it. Then, from the discussion in-game, I'd create my final vote and secure the appropriate vote on the law. I hope I would make a great member of parliament.

I've been apart of parliament before, I already have the background knowledge. I've let others a chance to get their voice in parliament, and now I would like to regain mine.

What kind of laws would you vote for/against
I would vote for laws that, of course, promote realism. But not just laws that promote realism. Laws that make sense, that make the experience better for everyone... But would I know it makes a greater experience for everyone? As said above, I would vote for laws according to what the public says. I'll try to make my opinion on laws, with at least 50% of what you guys want.

Vote for me in parliament!
Hope I can make a good MP again.
Thanks for reading.
- Vroomba

P.S. Come on down to the Eleplant Bar (Across from McDonalds) for some delicious alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages on me! *Limit of 2 beverages per day*
This offer is only available whilst I am online.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
It's not, the poll hasn't been setup yet nor has it been announced that the election has been closed.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
The will wasn’t rejected? And I wrote it? What? I think you mean you wrote the businesscraft forum account vote for me that was vetoed.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
yes my mistake, I thought I saw the opposite name lol sorry.
The bill was accepted then vetoed by Koalition.