Donator
walkingpanda111
walkingpanda111
MemberOfParliament
- Minecraft Username: Walkingpanda111
- Playtime: 3d 2h Times joined 370
- /bcseen Playtime: 1d 21h
- Discord Username: walkin pand
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors. I have experience because I have experienced moments when I was very broke and now im very careful with my money and getting value out of every single cent! And now I work for a retailing company and although I have more money I still maintain a balanced spending of my cash.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I can evenly ballance the governments spending and i also just want to help the buisnesscraft server and give some new suggestions once a while. I dont request a big role i just want to help once in a while and try and be a helping hand for the buisnesscraft server.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? I want to work for the DoE because I feel that i have started to mature into a more economical buisnesscraft player and i feel i deserve a small role in helping the government to be more sustainable :D.
- Additional Information To be honest Im hoping ill get accepted. But please take your time!

this is from your humble neighbor - walkingpanda111

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Under review.

flyingzebra7

Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
Deny :

Denied

Sorry, your application for job has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I fell that you need a little more activity and time on the server before I accept. You may reapply in 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.