What are you afraid of?

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
Now, theres no reason to be embarrassed of being afraid of things. Its a natural human reaction. Today, we can all share things that scare the sh*t out of us :D

Feel free to comment a list, lets get as many responses as possible. If you want to joke, please say "Jk" after, thanks! These can be in-game, or in real life!

Here is mine:

1. Dancing
2. Moths
3. Silverfish
4. Constipated ChrisClassics (Kind of jk)
5. Moody xMineCrafter230x
6. Koalition, everyday, everywhere o_o
7. Myself
8. Being banned from this wonderful server :D (And forums)

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Skydiving
Eating new foods
Dying
Horror games
Frozen (That darn movie...)

Previous Fears:
Riding a bike

Get ready for it... Dogs. Even puppies...

I got issues...

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Everybody dying except me. I'm not afraid of death but if everybody died but me... shudder.

Riley

Citizen
Donator
I'm afraid of myself. I'm afraid of being loved. (Idk how) I'm afraid of revealing my horrible voice. I'm TERRIFIED or clowns.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I'm afraid of myself. I'm afraid of being loved. (Idk how) I'm afraid of revealing my horrible voice. I'm TERRIFIED or clowns.

As I have said, clowns are a hugely viable fear. Also, don’t be afraid of revealing your voice, I’m sure it sounds great! :D (I AM SO DONE WITH THESE EMOJIS, IF SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN THEM OFF I WILL GIVE THEM K500)

PinkSpiral

ex Mod + DoE Minister
Donator
I'm afraid of death. What happens when we die? nobody knows. I guess I am afraid of the unknown..

Dapocalypse

Citizen
I actually find feeling stress better. I am more productive when I feel stressed so i like the feeling of "oh shoot i have to this and that," anyways I am afraid of darkness. Basically it.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
I'm not afraid of the dark really but I'm paranoid about one day being blind. So much so that I even began training so that if I become blind, I can still do normal things. xD