Accepted WhyEve's Application For Government Standard Business Grant (Anv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyEve

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
WhyEve
WhyEve
EconomySecretary
- In-game Name: WhyEve

- Company Name: Anv

- Current Playtime: 3d 6hr

- Current Balance: around 530kr, 2.5k in bank.

- Requested Amount: 7.5k (many reasons)

- Detailed Business Plan:

Anv is a multi-purpose company that is a law firm, gives business advice, finds plots for new businesses, and if we get this grant, we will be using it to start a construction wing. With the grant we will be buying materials for construction, improving employees's payments, investing in a bigger office space (buying plot and materials), and perhaps even hosting our own giveaways and events.

- Additional Information: Anv is currently positioned in oc-064, but we are looking at it as a very permanent place, while we buy a plot.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@WhyEve Thank you for reaching out to the DoE regarding your Grant Request. Just to clarify, are you making a "Business Grant" or a "Start-up Business Grant" request?

Secondly, in your Business Registration, you stated that you currently have an HQ. In your Grant proposal, you mentioned you still need to buy a plot and materials. Please explain? Thank you!

WhyEve

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Lawyer
WhyEve
WhyEve
EconomySecretary
My request is a normal business grant request.

I updated the name & amount.

Please read the additional information, I explained. :D @Matty707

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5

[ Standard Business Grant Approved! ]​

giphy.gif
For the reasoning of your request and cooperation with creating a business registration post, I will approve your new business "ANV" a one-time grant payment of: 7,500 Krunas

Once both of us are online, I will transfer the grant funds to your player balance. Please act responsibility!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.