x_pluto_x's Election Post (October 2018)

x_pluto_x

Citizen
Hello! My name is x_pluto_x, originally known as ThatDogFromPluto! However, to make it easy, just call me Pluto. I am currently 15 years old, and I joined this server 1 year and 3 months ago.

If you have no idea who I am, it is most likely because I left BC for a couple of months, to deal with certain aspects of my life. I have been back for a week now, and my activity has improved incredibly, as I am now online every day. I believe an amazing way to kickstart my return would be running for Parliament again!

As I said, I have been in Parliament before, which gives me experience in this area. The experience allows me to know where I could do better, and what the community really requires. I have also worked in the Department of Health and the Department of Public Affairs, so I have headstart knowledge of what is required for this position, and the type of person it needs.

I believe I am well suited to a place in parliament, as I can maintain a friendly attitude while working through tough situations and dealing with my responsibilities that I will have as a member of parliament. I understand different peoples point of view, and when I put my mind to things, I believe I can end up with outstanding results. As I have been in all different spots of the government, there have been all sorts of jobs I have had to complete, which makes me ready for jobs that may be out of my comfort zone.

My vote will always go towards laws that benefit our server in a way that will allow our community to grow and develop. My vote of approval won't go towards laws that undermine certain areas of our community in BusinessCraft.

Thank you for reading, and I wish the best of luck to all other players running!