Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honor my name is MxZxPredatorZx and I work for The Wright & Co Law Office as a Senior Lawyer. I am here today to represent my client xAntho_ny who is looking to sue Anti Cosco Group (Herewith known by short as ACG) headed by Distroier ULTIMATE#6671 (ign believed to be Distroier, he also has an alt account alias Distroier#8162) and it's members, namely Tumblecritter and coolmatthewj199, for defamatory slanderous actions against my client, and plotting to vastly damage the businesses that he owns, namely Costco & Cars R Us. It is believed that, and proven in a screenshot, that ACG has a headquarters where they plan these events, such as attempting to blow up costco, rent all of the cars in Cars R us and not return them, Attempt to burn the cars, Attempt to sell as much as possible to Anthony's sell shops to bankrupt him, Attempting to put a "wither portal" into Anthony's Costco shop, and more. (For reference, although I do not expect Your Honor to do this, I have attached a link to the ACG discord for his perusal should my evidence supplied not entirely be sufficient ( https://discord.gg/Vsm5k9xE ). We are looking to sue up to the value of 1000kr in damages during the time my client has had to endure the process of slander that has taken place here. I myself have been logged in at times where Coolmatthewj199 has been using the /ad channel to advertise any other place other than Costco, and add a small inconsiderable comment at the end about Costco.

I have attached some evidence below in terms of discord messages that clearly show the group ACG has been plotting activities that can and will be damaging to my client, and my clients business. I can provide more however I do not want to Bore Your Honor from the start of the case by chucking everything at him.

Attachments

• ACG1.png
    ACG1.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 48
  • ACG7.png
    ACG7.png
    491 KB · Views: 44
  • ACG6.png
    ACG6.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 45
  • ACG5.png
    ACG5.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 42
  • ACG4.png
    ACG4.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 42
  • ACG3.png
    ACG3.png
    49 KB · Views: 40
  • ACG2.png
    ACG2.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
  • WitherAttempt.png
    WitherAttempt.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 46

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@Distroier is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Distroier , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Morning,

After recent discovery it would appear that the called upon defendant, Distroier, is banned. Therefore, the court will summon the other 2 defendants to speak for the organization themselves. The court asks these 2 defendants to either find a suitable lawyer to represent the both of them, or to choose amongst yourselves to be the representative. In other words, only one person should be posting responses on this forums.

@Tumblecritter is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Tumblecritter , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

@coolmatthewj199 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @coolmatthewj199 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

The 48 hours is to be reset.
That is all, thank you.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Good Morning,

After recent discovery it would appear that the called upon defendant, Distroier, is banned. Therefore, the court will summon the other 2 defendants to speak for the organization themselves. The court asks these 2 defendants to either find a suitable lawyer to represent the both of them, or to choose amongst yourselves to be the representative. In other words, only one person should be posting responses on this forums.

@Tumblecritter is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Tumblecritter , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

@coolmatthewj199 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @coolmatthewj199 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

The 48 hours is to be reset.
That is all, thank you.

Yes your honor, i reply

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Thank you for responding. You may now answer the plaintiff's complaint and offer your own arguments. If you wish you can hire a lawyer to do so for you.

That is all for now,
thank you

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Yes your honor i would like to hire a lawyer and i am working on it.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Yes your honor i would like to hire a lawyer and i am working on it.

Well you still have a little over 36 hours from your summons, so use your time wisely. If more time is needed please inform the court of such; moreover, keep the court updated.
Thank you.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Yes your honor, I may have found a lawyer i will keep you updated.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Your honor, i confess to my crimes.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Before I accept any form of confession, it is important that you understand that you are representing the whole pact/group. Therefore, the court will consider your confession as one from all 3 defendants, yourself, coolmatthewj199, and distroier.

Additionally, if this confession is due to the inability to find a lawyer, please say so for the court may be able to help you. This court believes and will continue to believe in a fair trial amongst all of its participants, so let that be known. However, as long as you understand what your confession means and are willing to continue with it, the court will proceed to a verdict.

Thank you.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Yes your honor, i understand i can not find a lawyer and i will contact the group members.

Tumblecritter

Member of Parliament
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Donator
Tumblecritter
Tumblecritter
MemberOfParliament
Ok your honor, I do not have a lawyer and i connfess our crimes from all three of us and i am willing to pay a 1000kr fine.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Very well. Since the defendant has claimed responsibility and confesses to the accusations made by the plaintiff, my final verdict rests in favor of the plaintiff. Since these are crimes amongst 3 people, I find it harsh and unjust of myself to punish one person; therefore all 3 defendants will pay 1/3 of the relief.
I ask the DoJ Minister, @Cherub54321, to see that all 3 defendants, Tumblecritter, coolmatthewj199, and distroier each pay a total amount of 334kr to the plaintiff. If they happen to not have the amount in their balance, then permission to seize assets to fulfill the debt is granted.

The court thanks you all for your time and will work on making lawyers more accessible to those who require such services.
That is all, Court Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.