Lawsuit: Dismissed xEndeavour vs Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Your Honour,

I wish to pursue compensation for damages to my reputation and my business.

Reference:

On two occasions in the past month, Tree60NoScope has filed a case against me. The most recent case was deemed frivolous and latter in my favour. On both occasions, the cases attacked my moral standing on the server, and did not specify any accusation of illegal activity.

I had moved on from the previous case, however the defendant has chosen to continue his witch hunt against me and therefore I am seeking legal action.

Despite the Defendant acting as a legal representative in Johnnyboi12345 vs xEndeavour, he should still be held accountable for the distribution of false accusations and defamatory statements.

In these cases I have been defamed on multiple occasions, which has caused damage to my reputation and business prospects:

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG

For this, I'll be seeking K10,000 compensation of personal damages, for spreading inaccurate information.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
@Tree60NoScope is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Tree60NoScope , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge _Info_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Your honour,

This is a civil case - I am suing for personal losses as a result of the defendant's malicious actions.

The defendant may reference the previous case against me in which was dismissed. This was dismissed due to the fact that it had no criminal (nothing illegal) or civil (No perceived loss to compensate) standing.

I will be using common law as a means to justify the breach of the law; reference previous cases where slander was admissible: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/abi-vs-tae.2797/#post-18578

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Slander is a staff related issue. Deeming case Frivolous.

Dismissed.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge _Info_

Status
Not open for further replies.