Lawsuit: Dismissed xlayzur vs. BCMMA League

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
On May 18th, I was told by Lexford Mayor (SlimeEmperor) that i have been removed from the Lexford Knights, a BCMMA team. Reason for my removal was because i am banned from the league. They said the reason for the ban was "Cheating." Which is not correct, One day i logged on and my teammates. Flamingninja and Magic_Dino told me i need to come practice. I came over to the westridge arena and we practiced. I was unstoppable for a period of time until dwerpy beat me. A bunch of other players came to fight against me such as Citrus, and Kermit. These players believed i was cheating because i beat the top 3 players. I posted a video of me pressing every button on my keyboard while displaying my screen in discord.

My Witness: _GarMen_ , during this time Garmen was spectating my fights. Through discord i streamed my screen, GarMen was in the chat when i showed my minecraft launcher to show what version i was using. I loaded up the game and even pressed F3 to show that im just using the basic 1.15.2 version. GarMen was in discord to see this.

in conclusion, i was banned from the league for cheating with no evidence. I personally have donated 2,500 Krunas to this league to help support small tournaments. I believe my ban should be removed from the league and i can still compete for the LexFord Knights.

Video of me clicking every button on my keyboard to show im not using a hacked client:

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
@Ianhead1 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Ianhead1, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Tree60NoScope Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Tree60NoScope

Citizen
Donator
This case is closed as a result of the resolution between the two parties.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Tree60NoScope

Status
Not open for further replies.