Yet Another Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by bharatj, Aug 2, 2018.

1. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Minister of Justice Mayor

bharatj
    Looking at all the introduction threads made me realize that I haven't made one yet. And I thought even though I'm months late, why not? So here's a little bit about me:

I joined BusinessCraft technically last year but was inactive for 8 months before coming back in late February. Since then, I have made many friends and have spent a lot of time on the server. I won't name specific friends and how they impacted me because there's simply way too many to list, but they know who they are (hopefully). So I want to thank them for making me feel welcome and getting me to enjoy the server.

Currently I am the CEO of my company, BlueFlameCorp. (I know it's a dumb name, I'm changing it). I am also the Chairman of the BusinessCraft Corporate Alliance, a moderator on this server, mayor of Palm Bay, and Minister of Justice.

Now onto my real life. I enjoy playing tennis, practicing martial arts, reading (at times), and of course playing on this server. I am 14 years old (about to turn 15 in like 2 weeks) and am going to the eleventh grade. So yeah that's a short and really vague introduction of myself. :)

Bangladesh150, Riley and Hello_Miner like this.
  2. Kat

Kat Madam President Staff Member Senior Administrator President of the Parliamentary Assembly Member of Parliament Donator Mayor

katt_tail
    Welcome to BC! I hope you enjoy your stay!

3. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Minister of Justice Mayor

bharatj
    Thank you. I hope so too.

Kat likes this.
  4. ferre007_

ferre007_ Business Secretary Business Secretary Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Great intro uncle! Never done one myself xD

5. Riley

Riley Citizen Donator

Riley524
    Hi dad! Welcome! Uh yeah. Maybe I should one

6. Corax

Corax Citizen Banned

Corax_A1
    Nice late intro :D

7. bharatj

bharatj
  8. noodlekitten

noodlekitten ~The kind of Human Wreckage that you love~ Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Minister of Community Involvement

noodlekitten
    cOpy cAt lol, good intro