Lawsuit: Dismissed ZombiePro2004 vs. Ktr471

Status
Not open for further replies.
February, 3, 2019 Ktr471 agreed to sell me a beacon for 500 krunnas, i payed him and i didnt get my beacon, but i already got the sorted out that is not why i am sewing him, i banned him from my company in the wilderness which meant he can not trespass, anyway he tress passed trying to get into my chests and just going into places no one is aloud to go in there fore i want 500 krunas for trespassing on my property.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@ktr471 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @ktr471 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@LoneSavage02
So, while reviewing the evidence provided, it never really proves that he trespassed on your land after you supposedly banned him from your company's land. Are you able to provide any screenshots?

If not, I may be forced to dismiss this court case.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
No evidence or response provided. I am dismissing this court case.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.