Lawsuit: Dismissed ZombiePro2004 vs. Zaetoven

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 1st, 2019, apx 7:40pm ET Zaetoven murdered me, it may have been in the wilderness but honestly it was in my region and I should be aloud to sue someone for murdering me in my region, he trespassed, and i know im supposed to give warnings first if they trespass but he snuck up on me to kill me. and even if this lawsuit does not work for stupid server rules, then i want him arrested if he comes to my region again. I want him banned from my regions. Thank you

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hello Mr. ZombiePro2004,

Unfortunately, the "stupid" law that we uphold on the server prevents you from suing a player for killing you within a wilderness region. Hence, the lack of messages being displayed to help prove this action so it would be difficult to Judge this situation anyway.

However, some advice I can give you for now would be to place "NO TRESPASSING" signs all around your plot if you do not want those venturing into your home. If they venture past your signs, you must warn them two (2) times before you may kill them in "self-defense" and "protection of property", etc. I would also make sure you /lock your doors and other entrances.

This is the best I can do to educate you regarding this situation. I will be dismissing this court case.

Thank you,

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.