Answered / Added Police-Themed Forums

Now, this is supposed to be a really realistic themed server, right? So I have a suggestion, turn it into a police station themed forum. It is perfect for that sort of theme; eviction requests go to the police, suggestions sometimes do, reports do etc. There could be a blue background and outlines of important things could be in police tape. Police officers would be round the signs saying important information such as 'Do /law in game to learn about the law!' or 'Do /jobguides in game to learn more about jobs!'.

I think this is a really cool feature to add, with not much work. It would lure more children into the game aswell- basically a revamp on the forum's design!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I do like this, only when you say "eviction requests go to the police" because I have been begging for more power.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think this is necessary because the forum (alongside the whole website) will be undergoing serious remodeling pretty soon. The forums is also a part of our community where mainly all discussions and announcements go on, alongside reports and applications that you have mentioned.