Hiring ChrisClassics Melon Inc.

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Hey there players! Are you looking for a quick way to make money? Well, do I have a deal for you. I am practically giving away money to players. That's right - giving away money.

Located at X: -2213 and Z: -2636 is a giant melon farm owned by yours truly. There, I sell melons at a price of K6 per stack. Now - those of you farmers out there know that you are able to sell a whole stack of melons to the government shop for K8 per stack. That means you are able to make a MINIMUM profit of 72 Krunas in a single trip just for clicking a sign - which takes about a minute maximum. It works even better if you have access to more inventory spaces - either by donating or shulker boxes.

At the coordinates mentioned above, you will see a nice drop-down point that looks like this:
{EDIT} NOTE - The drop-down point was replaced by an elevator block. Use your crouch key (probably 'shift') to go down!
KV4QszQ.png

At the bottom of the hole, there is water so you will not die. There are also 64 chests selling melons. That stockroom looks like this:
SFKS6B7.png

To get out of the room, just use /warp or /spawn.

So folks - get yourselves down to ChrisClassics Melon Inc. Located at X: -2213 and Z: -2636, about 250 blocks from Wild Warp #1.

Last edited: