• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
- Username:Endeav0r
- Suggestion Title:Adding a food plugin which is called placeable bread & more food
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think it will improve the realism of food and maybe another job like a chef which will have people selling more food instead of the normal bread,steak,fish etc.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeable-bread-more-food.5515/
- Additional Information: N/A

dodob360

Citizen
- Username:Endeav0r
- Suggestion Title:Adding a food plugin which is called placeable bread & more food
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think it will improve the realism of food and maybe another job like a chef which will have people selling more food instead of the normal bread,steak,fish etc.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/placeable-bread-more-food.5515/
- Additional Information: N/A
This idea is so cool I hope you get it good luck

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@Endeav0r Would you like to work with me to make it a motion? :-)

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We might look into adding this.
I have created a poll for players to vote and let us know if they want to see this happen.

dodob360

Citizen
Your welcome But Apparently Not appreciated by some (cough, "He wasn't talking to you, dobob," cough cough)

P.S. Not nice about what you said because I was trying to help him not be insulted by a judge or whatever.

Not cool

And besides I am still waiting for the game so I can join the server and actually experience it firsthand instead I get insulted on doing a good deed.

Oh and when I do join the server eventually...

You and me, I wanted to join you but, apparently me helping this nice wondurous player I have yet to meet gets me insulted and with a very hurtful sentence at least I find it like that being I am in intense thearpy right now because of my very low self esteem so yeah.

and by the way Leave me alone you are not my mama.

Last edited:

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Your welcome But Apparently Not appreciated by some (cough, "He wasn't talking to you, dobob," cough cough)

P.S. Not nice about what you said because I was trying to help him not be insulted by a judge or whatever.

Not cool

And besides I am still waiting for the game so I can join the server and actually experience it firsthand instead I get insulted on doing a good deed.

You and me, I wanted to join you but, apparently me helping this nice wondurous player I have yet to meet gets me insulted and with a very hurtful sentence at least I find it like that being I am in intense thearpy right now because of my very low self esteem so yeah.

tf?

Sprite

Citizen
Donator

Not cool

Alright--

- Matty was talking to Endeavor.
- Correcting your initial belief in no way shows a lack of appreciation.
- I struggle to see how it was rude.
- What good deed?
- I can't make any sense of "I wanted to join you"
- How do you know Endeavor (not saying he isn't) is wondrous and nice if you haven't been on the server yet?
- The sentence is in no way hurtful nor an insult.
- Low self-esteem either way shouldn't take that as an insult...
- He wasn't commanding you to do anything..? He was just telling you that Matty was talking to Endeavor.
- None of us know that you have low self-esteem
- Nobody takes "He wasn't talking to you" as an insult, low self-esteem or not, so I guarantee you it wasn't intentional.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Alright alright. This is supposed to be a food plugin discusion. If u want to continue this further, make a lawsuit. I appreciate people defending me. However, this whole discusion is irrelavent. One thing I do want to know is that why did you like my original comment....?

Last edited:

Kat

flower girl
Donator
One thing I do want to know is that why did you like my original comment....?
Bangladesh, you contradict yourself. You moderate that discussion should change yet you ask a question that furthers the discussion.
On the topic of the plugin- the votes have been tallied for the most part on the poll Koal created, if an MP would like to take this up as a motion then they could. I believe @Matty707 was interested?

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hello everyone. I have neglected this post for I have forgotten about it... I have come to the realization that I have caused a bit of a stir due to a misunderstanding. I was directing my above statement, "Would you like to work with me to make it a motion? :-)" to the one who created this Suggestion Thread.

I have made the correction. :-)

P.S. Yes, @Kat I will reach out to @Endeav0r and create a motion, crediting him of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Hello everyone. I have neglected this post for I have forgotten about it... I have come to the realization that I have caused a bit of a stir due to a misunderstanding. I was directing my above statement, "Would you like to work with me to make it a motion? :-)" to the one who created this Suggestion Thread.

I have made the correction. :-)

P.S. Yes, @Kat I will reach out to @Endeav0r and create a motion, crediting him of course.
Thank you, Matt, for considering and actually going to make a motion I think sorry for if I only responded all this could have been avoided I am sorry for me not being aware of some comments and I still would like to help you make this into a motion or help with the motion of this plugin or another one. Also, thank you for the support that everyone in the forms and in the server has been saying about how they really like this idea and so far from the polls, no one can really agree or disagree about not having it into the server. So once again I am sorry that I did not respond to matt and also thank you for the support from everyone.