Lawsuit: Dismissed Business_Craft vs SacredCloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was minding my own business standing in one spot and SacredCloud killed me seemingly on purpose claiming it was an accident. I have seen other players claim it was an accident or they were defending themselves and the exact same person arrested them. The other cops will not arrest SacredCloud or look at my proof because they hold grudges against me. Earlier when I was at the capitol a player attacked me on purpose and SacredCloud lied about that to defend the player so I believe this was purposely done.

https://i.imgur.com/fnZA2t2.png

ChloeK

Citizen
Donator
If Sacred needs a witness I can attest that she intended to hit me (as we were play fighting at spawn) as I was trying to push Business_Craft in the river, she accidentally hit Business instead (he must have had 1/2 a heart or 1 heart cause he died instantly. If you go to the coords in his pic he was at spawn where he could obviously see we were hitting eachother around (it was consented play fighting).

Sacred apologized and in my point of view it was accidental as he wasn’t her intended target (although I wouldn’t have died had her punch actually hit me). In all honesty (my humble opinion if I may add this to my testimony) he was asking to get killed just to get an officer in trouble (due to his dislike for law enforcement i.e putting bounty on cops), why else would someone with such low health stay in the vicinity where people were play fighting eachother? Thank you for your time ~Chloe

"I was trying to push Business_Craft in the river" "he was asking to get killed just to get an officer in trouble" I don't know if another player was hitting me down to low hp or if she was hitting me down to low hp but I was killed by her when I went afk for a few seconds. If it were another player they would be in jail right now I don't understand why other cops will not arrest her when the evidence is clear.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
User has requested for this court case to be closed as it states for all to see, "...we have solved it in-game."

Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.