Answered / Added Storage Locker/Unit

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
- Username: jocie123
- Suggestion Title: Storage Locker/Unit
- Elaborate: Some of us have full inventories of random blocks, food, water, etc. that we've managed to collect over time. For some reason this always happens to me. I realize that you could buy an apartment but it seems like a waste to have it just for storage. Hence, the storage locker idea. If there was a one-four story building of small rooms made of stone (say 5x5 - 10x10) lined with chests and a single light (just for effects :3) that players could rent for a month, it would add more lore to the game. Plus, if anything is left in the unit after their month has expired, it could be auctioned off at the end of the week.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin: I'm not entirely sure. Making it purchasable shouldn't be too different from selling a store or apartment, but having the auction may take some more work if it is to be automated. Otherwise, it could be player run and not require a new plugin. Plus, it could lead to a new job title.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin:
- Additional Information:

Players can already create storage facilities and a few already exist. If a government owned one was created it would take away from people who want to create their own. I am working on a large storage facility for players to use as well so check back in a week.