Answered / Added Emerald Price Nerf

Currently emeralds sell for 20 in the government shop. People who run large farming operations usually hire workers and pay them about 30-60 krunas per stack of melons/pumpkins and resell the stack for about x2 the amount to emerald traders who have villagers. If a player has a villager with proper trades then he is converting a stack of melons/pumpkins for about 7-8 emeralds which is 170 krunas. Now let's say the farm owner isn't hiring and he harvests/converts his own crops then he is making 170 himself.

Workers - 40 per stack
Farm Owner (middleman) - 40 per stack
Emerald Trader (Converts crops to emeralds via villager) - 90 per stack
Total amount - 170 Krunas for one stack of melons/pumpkins

I am suggesting we nerf the emerald shop to purchase 1 emerald for 5 krunas which will result in the economy being extremely balanced compared to how it currently works. Completely removing the emerald shop is not a good idea as it is a fun mechanic I and others enjoy. The government shop buys melons/pumpkins for 16 per stack and if they emerald trade they will only be making slightly more money due to it requiring more dedication which I feel is fair.

Workers - 20 per stack
Farmer Owner (Middleman) - Is forced to either harvest himself or convert his own emeralds because the shop buys crops for 16 per stack
Emerald Trader - 20 per stack
Total amount - 40 Krunas for one stack of melons/pumpkins

SUGGESTION - CHANGE THE EMERALD SHOP TO PURCHASE 1 EMERALD FOR 5 KRUNAS INSTEAD OF 20 KRUNAS.

Why wasn't this an issue you say? Because it was hidden from the community while the corrupt players profited but now I am offering you the ultimate solution. Fix the economy or I will start releasing emerald trading tutorials and allowing the masses to use my villagers for free. If emerald trading isn't an issue then people should have no problem with me doing so. Checkmate corrupt officials.

Last edited:

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
This has already been in the works lmao we’re trying to figure out how to properly do it

The masses have known this for a long time. Economy is yet to go cowabunga. These threats are empty.

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
This does need to happen to an extent, but I think a 75% price cut is WAY too much. The reality is, all a cut that big will do is hurt the working classes, as the CEOs and Executives will just cut salaries to maintain a profit.

Also, you are releasing these tutorials as if people don't know how trading works. Spoiler alert, people aren't starting trade companies because they don't know how. They're avoiding them because they're a lot of work.

I think that $12 is a perfectly reasonable cut. That way, worker salaries will remain somewhat consistent and it won't have game-breaking changes on the economy. Ideally, every person in the supply chain could make $40 a stack. That fixes the issue of Emerald Traders making ridiculous money, while still letting everyone get fairly compensated for their work.

This does need to happen to an extent, but I think a 75% price cut is WAY too much. The reality is, all a cut that big will do is hurt the working classes, as the CEOs and Executives will just cut salaries to maintain a profit.

Also, you are releasing these tutorials as if people don't know how trading works. Spoiler alert, people aren't starting trade companies because they don't know how. They're avoiding them because they're a lot of work.

I think that $12 is a perfectly reasonable cut. That way, worker salaries will remain somewhat consistent and it won't have game-breaking changes on the economy. Ideally, every person in the supply chain could make $40 a stack. That fixes the issue of Emerald Traders making ridiculous money, while still letting everyone get fairly compensated for their work.
I don't think you understand how much profit emerald traders are making. If it's anything above 5KR per emerald then it's still incredibly broken as you are not taking in count of all of the other aspects on the server such as plot prices/item prices/jobs/etc. The "CEOs and Executives" are the ones who caused the inflation and they should not benefit any longer from an incredibly broken mechanic. This same tactic was done in the past when I believe emeralds could be sold for about 40 or something similar. The community not knowing how emerald trading created profits agreed that 20 would be balanced but look what happened. It's still the same issue and it did almost nothing to balance emerald trading around the entire economy.

The majority of the server didn't know how people were turning crops into massive amounts of profit until players like me showed up and started figuring it out and providing high paying jobs. Even though players knew about emerald trading they did not understand the mechanics of it which results in a pyramid scheme. I have five players in the process of gaining villagers since I released the tutorial so I'm not sure where you come up with this statement.

I can make 100k per day on my own not including how much I pay harvesters. Once my workers obtain their own villagers I will be selling massive amounts of crops to them so they can easily make profit. This system has never been done because this method is more public compared to their small operations so people don't figure out millions are coming into the server and they are using /withdraw to hide their money. 20 to 12 is going to cut emerald trading profits by nothing and I will still be able to enact my plan of making everyone super rich.

Protip, Even if you completely remove emerald trading, farming would still be the best money maker on the entire server behind hunter and other various methods. 20 going to workers and 20 going to the emerald trader is incredibly balanced and much more enjoyable for everyone.