how many times are you gonna do this noodle?

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
Hello friends! Friends I have not met yet! Yes, this is the second? third? time I am introducing myself. I left for awhile but that doesn't matter, because I'm back now and honestly better than ever.

I can already hear the people in the background; "why oh why are you introducing yourself again?". Basically it's because the server grew a lot during the time I was gone, and a lot of people don't really know who I am.

Sooooo...hello! Though my username is HoneyBee__ and my forum name is honeyandstars (please fix this admins lmao) my username for a long time when I first joined the server was noodlekitten. So most people call me noodle, but you can call me honey too. I joined this server back in like August of 2017 and it's very dear to my heart. BC introduced me to the wonderful world of online friends! *jazz hands*, so that's probably why I can never truly leave this place.

Speaking of friends, there are a lot of new players that I would really like get to know. So if you haven't met me before feel free to reply with a little introduction of yourself if you'd like! I really want to get better acquainted with the player base again.

So since an introduction is supposed to tell a little about yourself, here we go. I live in America, I'm 14 years old (turning 15 on August 31 uwu) and I normally type in all lowercase. I enjoy watching netflix (Stranger Things, and The Umbrella Academy are my favorites), watching Studio Ghibli Films, drawing, writing, and creating things in general. I really like music too, not really any specific bands or singers though (except for Billie Eillish and Panic! at the Disco). If you ever want to listen to music together or go on a minecraft adventure together, just hmu (please I need friends lmao).

That just about wraps it up! Thanks for taking 2 minutes out of your day that you're probably never gonna get back to read my re-introduction. Remember: stay in drugs, eat your school and don't do vegetables.