See ya. :/

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
So... I've grown sick of this servers shit. The staff don't like helping without arguing with them. The player base is mostly trolls. Its grown hard to come on and be surrounded by assholes. Don't get me wrong, sometimes there are nice people. There are some examples that spring to mind but I have a feeling that'll change in not too long as that's what happens to people.
I worked hard for this server. When I first joined, I wandered the city for an hour before found by Sherlock001 and entering hydra. I worked my way up to exec and found all of the company's secrets. The usual. Taboo shit. Then I became COO (second in command). Soon after all the paycheck debauchery went down and the company was blown to shit.
Then I focused on what had been just my side project for half a month. Lexford. Originally it was just going to be my own medieval town ruins so players could happen upon an incredible discovery if they traveled north enough. Then I let everyone that once worked at hydra in to help. That's when it was taken out of my hands. I half hated-half liked what it had become though. It was a medieval village-- still in use. However it continued to spiral. Then it was griefed. Whole builds removed. Others set on fire. Many times this occurred. Then we were told by staff if we wanted it to stop we had to move.
So we moved. Then we tried to become a proper town. They said no to our theme. So we changed. Then they said wait a month. So we waited. Only after they said we could finally become what we wanted did we start getting griefed again. Then they argued whether the face of the town could submit the app for a town. Then they burnt our town hall many times. Staff fought us on rolling back our claims. This is the most grief tolerable roleplay server I've ever seen. And on that note, wheres the roleplay on this rp server?
I'm not the only one to notice that. There is no roleplay. People get yelled at for rping. Its just false advertising.
Sorry for not sugar coating my emotions like everyone wants. But its irritating as hell on this server. It wouldnt take much effort at all to better it. Add jobs. Enforce rules. Get better prices on everything. Fix the money issue. You cant take away the only way to make money and expect players to be fine with it. There's ways to circulate money. Richer players buy from others. Some of those people buy from the gov. That returns the money creating a circle, making the argument that there's no way to get the money fully circulating invalid.
So... This sorta became a rant, but so what? Isn't that what the goodbyes on this server are? Regardless, the reason I wrote this at all was to make a public will so there's no confusion about who gets what.
Johnnyboi12345: John will be receiving all of my properties in Palm Bay (Build that's been for sale for weeks, the blue grocery store, and apt build) and Ocean Crown City (storage building and blue apt build that are next to each other).
Tree6DNoScope: Tree will be getting the old hydra hq in Covington and the two houses on the hill in the Covington suburbs (1 white/grey modern, 1 blue).
Awhni: Awhni will be receiving ownership of all of my animals. They should all be near my apt in Palm Bay (pent house in the brown apt build).
And between the three of them the contents of my apt should be split.
Everything else will remain with me incase I do return.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
I'm sorry you had to leave like this Jocie, and I hope at least some memories on this server will remain good ones. If you are interested in clearing some stuff up, my DMs are open. If not, I understand, good luck with all your future endeavors. :)