Lawsuit: Adjourned Venical vs Bangladesh150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venical

Citizen
Donator
I was walking from spawn to the buses outside when I noticed a few people fighting (only pursuing the individual (Bangladesh150) that killed me)). I got to the bus outside of spawn and I noticed a few people killing each other. As I went around them and into the bus, I noticed I was losing health and I saw it was Bangladesh150 trying to kill me. I didn't have enough time to react and before I knew it, I was killed.

MrsJNXa.png

Below I have more proof of the situation going on at the bus, as people even asked Bangladesh150 why he likes shooting (killing) people so much, as his reply is "it's fun".

AhbUORK.png

Venical

Citizen
Donator
Was just killed again at 4:54 pm EST by Bangladesh150 at the bus stop outside of spawn. Didn't give him any consent to kill me. (both are inside city limits)

AIvk5eh.png

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hi.

So, I had no idea that you were not in the fight, and you never said anything to killing you.

The second screenshot is im guessing about me saying "its fun" when sassy said why I like to shoot people. I tried to only shoot people that I was fighting. I thought you were one of them.

Considering you were also at the front of the bus when other people that were fighting were behind you or beside you, you were crossfire. I admit i did go out of my way to kill you once, but again, that was because I thought you were fighting people.

I am sorry I killed you twice, but next time tell me before you sue me that you were unconsented and I never would have killed you knowingly.

Venical

Citizen
Donator
You see here that he's trying to justify me being in full diamond armor (which doesn't mean I'm consenting to PvPing), and also assumes that just because I see people fighting each other and trying to "take" the bus that I should say that I'm not consenting to fight, which I still would have been hit in crossfire whether or not I said I was consenting or not. He, and others, were using public transportation as a battleground which is reckless and careless given the fact that if even if I didn't walk onto the bus, but was teleported to that bus (ie. from Mall,etc. bus to Spawn bus, I still would have been killed. They used the city, which isn't a warzone, as a warzone. Anyone walking by could have been hit by an arrow or any other form of crossfire.

CADatRY.png

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
In this picture he admits he is not paying attention to his surroundings, which is not my fault. He should have seen the fact that people were fighting each other near the spawn. The reason I "didn't say sorry" or anything like that is because you were one of many people trying to get on the bus, many of which was in this RP trying to kill me. Yes, RP, this was an RP, this is an RP server..... The fact that "I shouldn't have to say I'm not consented" is the reason I killed you the second time, YOU DIDN'T SAY A THING. Normally if someone is killed they'll say "hey _____ that was unconsented, don't do it again." Or something. You said nothing at all to me killing you. It was also just one bus. There's another 2 blocks behind spawn at the hospital that 1. Would have taken you a step closer to the mall and 2. Would have given you one less krunas to spend. If you come on the bus, armour on, sword out, in the middle of a fight, not paying attention to anything, I had to assume that you were a part of the RP. Continuing to not message me saying you weren't consented 1. Solidified that assumption and 2. Led me to kill you the second time as you were around everyone fighting.

https://imgur.com/a/K95uqlA

ferre007_

Citizen
I would very much appreciate if you did not speak before a Judge has seen the lawsuit and officially opened it. Please do not speak out of turn in the future this complicates the whole process.

ferre007_

Citizen
@Bangladesh150 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Bangladesh150 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Since the Defendant has already acknowledged this lawsuit no one will be needed to inform him about it.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has clear picture evidence of being killed by the Defendant and also that it happened in the city. This was also confirmed by the Defendant. You have both already told your sides of the story so no more testimonies will be needed.

Conclusion:
Although the Defendant said that he felt like the Plaintiff was engaging in the PvP I thanks to the evidence and testimony provided think otherwise. With all of that said a verdict has been made.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Bangladesh150 as Guilty for both murders of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.