Answered / Added Has Nobody Suggested This Yet?

Duke Traxxus

Citizen
- Username: DukeEnchiladas
- Suggestion Title: TURN OFF FIRESPREAD
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Two fires set by players, within 12 hours of each other, destroying half of the city both times. The claiming plugin doesn't protect builds from fire, so someone can set a fire on a nearby unclaimed tree and the fire can spread onto claimed buildings. Also, the pet population will see a significant decrease in fire-related deaths (RIP Cyannie and Charclie)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): NO, and it is probably for the best since apparently the claims plugin can't protect builds against fire damage
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: This is absolute BS that my friends' city has been destroyed unrightfully TWICE, and complete and utter crap that MY DOGS WERE KILLED AFTER TAKING A LONG VOYAGE ACROSS AN OCEAN TO MOVE TO A NEW HOME WITH NEW FRIENDS.

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
- Username: DukeEnchiladas
- Suggestion Title: TURN OFF FIRESPREAD
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Two fires set by players, within 12 hours of each other, destroying half of the city both times. The claiming plugin doesn't protect builds from fire, so someone can set a fire on a nearby unclaimed tree and the fire can spread onto claimed buildings. Also, the pet population will see a significant decrease in fire-related deaths (RIP Cyannie and Charclie)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): NO, and it is probably for the best since apparently the claims plugin can't protect builds against fire damage
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: This is absolute BS that my friends' city has been destroyed unrightfully TWICE, and complete and utter crap that MY DOGS WERE KILLED AFTER TAKING A LONG VOYAGE ACROSS AN OCEAN TO MOVE TO A NEW HOME WITH NEW FRIENDS.
If you are talking about **MY** city Wioska, which has wrongfully been advertised by another person to get people to move there, I have already contacted a mod and admin for the repeated offenses of the same person/people setting things on fire and griefing.