_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Title: Town Limit increase Act
Type of Motion: Edit
Elaboration & Reasoning: After recent feedback on my last bill I am creating this bill to allow for Towns to expand do 20,000 Blocks in order to allow for growth. The Price for expansion will be K4 Per block. Towns initial size will remain the same at 10,000-15,000 blocks in area. Towns must have no more plots available for sale and have 14+ residents.

Disclaimer: I understand this may come across as Private interest given I am a Deputy Mayor of Troutman Town, I find any past and potential claims that this is being done with malice or for my own Interests to be absurd considering the implementation of this bill will impact not only myself but all other town owners and council members. Towns and Cities are a public interest considering they are a service to the public as I am serving those who live in and work for towns.

Motion: Allow for towns to expand to 20,000 blocks at a purchase price of K4 per block once the town has no more plots for sale and they have 14+ residents.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We don't want towns expanding. I would consider accepting a bill that requires Cabinet approval for town expansions.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »