"Life is like a butterfly, that caught ebola and died."

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
Hi there,

Let me make this simple. I'm out of BC. Forever. No Device, Glory, Kayden, or even Lethal. None. Nada. Neehoo. Goose eggs. To be honest, BC has always held a place in my heart where I loved the communities, along with the people even those I hated.

But there is a time where the hate you give comes back to haunt you. BC is taking control of my life, and I can't deal with it anymore. I'll be leaving BC and most likely not returning. I'll see you on the other side I guess. You know I always thought of meeting one of the staff members of BC in real life, and us becoming great friends. Then reality struck me. I'll never meet any of you.

As the #1 hated person in BC, I apologize to all of you, especially @sparkleA for giving her a hard time with my actions at the political debate. As a result of me leaving these things will occur:

Cenvar Corporations is now owned by @William_CTO

My suburbs plot is now owned by kingjamie19

The bank balance of Cenvar , is a grand fortune. It will not be given to anyone, but I have disarmed the defenses on the bunkers which these are stored in, so if you find the chest congrats on hal a million.

I'm no longer apart of the October Election.

I resign from my position as Community Coordinator.

I also request that @Luxaholic ban me from the server, since that is one of his "life goals"

I formally apologize to you all, and wish you all a great day. I'm sorry for the ruin my actions have caused, and that I've done more good then bad.

-evilangel
lethal