Semi-Hiatus

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
Dear BusinessCraft Community,

As you can tell by the title, I’m taking a semi-hiatus. This means that I’ll still come on, just less frequently than I usually do. This will most likely only last for about a month, but I figured I should let the community know. It’s not anybody’s fault, there is just a lot going on in real life for me, and I’m currently not in the best place (mentally) right now. If you happen to see me in game, I would prefer that you keep any shenanigans that would involve me to a minimum, unless I could potentially get a good laugh out of it. I’m very easily hurt right now, and am very close to my breaking point. Also, don’t go over top of me trying to get me to say why I’m doing this, as that is only going to decrease the odds of me telling you. I will make it known that it’s not because of anything anyone said or did with me here in the community. There’s just a lot of stuff going on in real life for me all at once, and I just would like this to be known before anyone accuses me of overreacting to anything they do.
-Pig_Girl2003

NetPex

Justin
Member of Parliament
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Donator
NetPex
NetPex
MemberOfParliament

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
Update: I may continue to be on as usual, but that’s unlikely because instead of my situation improving, it has only become worse. Right now I’m just smiling through a lot of pain, to try and not worry people, but I can’t take many more attacks to my self-esteem.

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator
Pig girl you are a strong person I know you can get though this.

It’s not that simple, I’ve consistently had this same issue around the same time. Even if I make it through this now, it’ll just pop up again next year, only with each passing year, it just gets harder.