Answered / Added Offering Vaccines in Hospitals

Joan

Citizen
- Username:Dr_Idriss
- Suggestion Title: Having hospitals offering vaccines
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): currently our server has the disease plugin which allows players to contract disease, it allows players to develop an immune system already, once a player gets infected they must go to a doctor to get cured, but why not begin offering vaccines in hospitals to add a more fun aspect to the server, and to give doctors a more jobs to do.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Already installed
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
When you die, you lose your immunity so I would only see this as useful for the handful of players that don't die.

D

DoctorThunder7

Also I'm not a big fan on allowing doctors to give out the vaccines as it runs the risk of other players getting there hands on syringes

D

DoctorThunder7

Yeah I don't think that will always happen considering someone that wants to get a syringe will just become a doctor and make up some excuse that they used it on someone and trashed it meanwhile keeping the syringe to use for other more dangerous things

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Yeah I don't think that will always happen considering someone that wants to get a syringe will just become a doctor and make up some excuse that they used it on someone and trashed it meanwhile keeping the syringe to use for other more dangerous things
Well, there are two solutions: Players who aren't doctors can't craft the recipes for vaccines or don't give doctors the ability to craft vaccines. Let the hospital secretaries handle that. If the doctors run out, then they'll have to wait for the secretaries to make more.

Pig_Girl

The Lurker
Donator

Why would you want to keep the syringe in the first place?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
The syringes are useless outside of the hospital. For players who aren't doctors, they don't do anything and you can't do anything with them. If someone somehow got a hold of a syringe that held the black plague, they can't use it to craft anything dangerous. I honestly think this would be something interesting to add to the hospital which hasn't gotten an update for years.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
This has since been added! You can now obtain a vaccine prescription in the voting shop for 30 vote points