Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Your Username: DoeBoy2234
Other Person's Username: DrThunder7
Position in lawsuit (are you sueing or being sued): Sueing
How Much you Are Sueing or being sued for: I am sueing for my job title Guide Tour back.
Reason For Lawsuit: Tour Guide title was taken away.
Additional Information: I do help new players by showing them around spawn and answering their questions when I can. As a tour guide it is hard to remember as we lose our memory with time the new comers who may join the server and leave as soon as they have joined, those who stay for a short while and leave, and those who do stay. I will really appreciate any help I can get and I am thankful.
Evidence: Ianhead1 had given me the Tour Guide Script when I acknowledged the Tour Guide Script and asked. There have been people that have helped me in chat when I was working as a Tour Guide. I will provide witnesses for my behalf.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@DoctorThunder7 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @DoctorThunder7 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Defendant will now have the floor to provide their defense in the matter.

Mr. Prime Minister @DoctorThunder7 , you now have the stand.

D

DoctorThunder7

Thank you, Your Honor

This is my very first lawsuit against me so I'll be trying my best to make all the information clear and easy to understand.

I fired DoeBoy2234 from Tour Guide for Ignoring players in need of a tour, trying to Pay someone else to do his job that he gets paid to do. Basically he wasn't doing his job. Other reasons include his behavior and language. He can be very rude and inappropriate. That's not the kind of person that should be Touring new players around spawn. I'm going to post some screenshots below with a little description proving my points.

Inkeddoedarkdoc_LI.jpg
Proof of DoeBoy2234 trying to pay someone else to do his job.

DoeBehavior.png
Some of his behavior.

DoeNotCaring.png
Him not caring and again his behavior.

DoeNoProof.png

Myreasons.png
My reasoning for firing him.

I also would like for point out his punishment logs.
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=DoeBoy2234&server=0

This is why I fired him. I would also like to state that I didn't not permanent fire him. He is able to get his job back when the Department of Public Affairs minister re-opens the Tour Guide Exams.

Thank you for your time.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister.

@DoeBoy2234 , do you have anything else to include based on the evidence shown by the Defendant?

You have the stand.

SpankHerobrine

DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
Yes your Honor, I would firstly like to address DoctorThunder7 on his reasons for taking away my title as a tour guide. His first reason on why he toke away my title is that I am ignoring players in need of a tour when there are others that are on that are more than happy to give them a tour even when I am busy and when no one else is online or wants to give them a tour I gladly give them a tour. I never have deprived someone of getting a tour when they ask. Saying in chat that you as a tour guide are willing to pay someone is scarcasm and mean't to be a joke escapially if it's for 10 krunas then it is clearly a joke and not to be taken seriously. Yes, he is right on one thing, I have spoken Profanity in chat to Bharatj and others and it is not an example of what tour guides should say and behave like. I am doing my job as a tour guide and I am giving players in need of a tour and helping them by answering their questions when I can. I am normally working as a tour guide when only a few are on, so when no one else is the few that are turn to me for help and I do help them to the best of my ability. I would like to call Ianhead1 as a witness at this time to vertify that I am indeed giving players tours when they are in need.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for your reply. I will grant you one witness. If @Ianhead1 would like to testify on your behalf, he may reply to this court case.

Ian, you have 2 days to respond.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Case Dismissed.

Reason: https://mcbusinesscraft.com/bans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=DoeBoy2234&server=0

Edit: Since the ban was reduced to 1 week, I will allow the Plaintiff to reopen another court case regarding this matter.
https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/doeboy2234s-ban-appeal.6528/#post-31952

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Last edited:

bbnohoney

Citizen
Donator
Hello your honor, I would first like to start out by saying I myself trained Doeboy as a TG. After this training we leave them to do work on their own. Usually when I saw Doeboy on, another tourguide was on as well. Doeboy seemed a little hesitant every time the tour request message would pop up, but if they had to they would do the tour. But I have also heard from multiple players giving concerns about Doeboy not doing their job. The only thing I have to say for this is that I dont know what tourguides do when im not online. The department usually trusts them to actually do their jobs when their supervisors arent online. But from what I've seen, Doeboy does give tours to players.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Thank you for your reply, Mr. Ianhead1.

But, this court case has been dismissed on the grounds that the Plaintiff was banned from the server.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.