Bye Bye Server of Business

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Okay so like this server has really gone downhill recently and I no longer enjoy playing here. So, I have decided to leave the server. With that being said, I would like to give away my assets/money to some of my comrades on the server.

Ian - Ian you can have my yacht on the Capital River by the Divition avenue bridge, enjoy! :) Ian can also have both my magenta cars, both my white cars, and my Sierra II Submarine.

Codes320 - Hi Code, please take 10k from my balance, enjoy :) Code also can have my Lexford plot and my Troutman plot. Idk what you will do with them but enjoy.

Sprite / BCAA Association - Please take 50k from my balance as well as my plot BC-181, enjoy :)

Olefante - Hi Russian man, please take 10k from my balance, enjoy :)

_37__ - Hi 73, please take 10k from my balance, enjoy :)

DerpGaming - Derpy Werpy Slerpy please take 6,969 from my balance as well as my whiskey stash which I will get for you. Also, take my plots bc-194, bc-191, bc-192, and bc-193. Feel free to take any of the items in the chests there besides the cars and submarine which will be going to Ian.

Imma keep the rest of my money in the case I do ever come back. However, it is unlikely I will and I may come back at some point and give the best of the money away. I'll miss you BC, it has been a fun year on this server. A lot of people have made this experience very fun for me and I am rather upset to see such a great community go downhill like it currently is.

For now, goodbye. My dm's are always open for anyone who wishes to contact me. I will stay on the BC Discord, but I may leave a lot of the company Discords I am in so I don't get spammed with Discord notifications lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
goodbye neil UwU come back n visit

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
See u Neil, it was fun competing with u both in the BCAA and in politics. Hope u do well where ever u go