I'm taking a break...

Hey guys! So recently I was removed from a job that I loved.. and I kinda lost my thing for BC with that. So I am taking a break. I am gonna miss you guys so much. I will come back. I just dont know when. I will most definetly check in with you guys. But yeah.

I dont have and actual like, will. But I am leaving some players in charge of stuff...
PastelMoon: I leave you in charge of the house! Make it amazing please!
foob_: Please take charge of the Duck Gang while I am gone. Once I am back we can be leaders together! (GO DUCKS)
OK and now for my little notes for people...
_Garmen_: Thank you for literally everything you have done for me. I loved joking around with you. And I will miss you :)
Fern: I AM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH T-T!!!! I loved talking to you and I knew I could trust you with anything, you were my person to talk to.
Georgia: I know you just left, and I dont know if you will see this but... I loved being with ya and talking with you. You were one of my true friends on the server. <3 you!
lanny: I loved messing and joking around with you. When you sold the house we stopped talking kinda.. but I really like being friends with you
violet: I loved talking with you too! I know you recently got back from your break, and you are moving into the house (It is great! TRUST ME) you just had a fun personality that I loved about you!
Triple: I AM gonna miss you so MUCH! I absolutley loved hanging out with you and joking around with you and well... everything! Thank you for that

And that is that! Really the only thing that kept me from writing this out and decalring a break was you guys. I love you all. I will be back! Trust me I will. And I apologize if I forgot anyone that I hang out with alot up there. I just.. my brain is like dead right now and I cant remember y'alls names xD

I am gonna miss you guys so much.

Bye! (temporarliy!!!!)

upload_2020-8-2_14-58-2.png

TripleAA

Citizen
;-; noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I’m going to miss you so much Abby!!! Have an amazing break and I can’t wait to see you back so we can joke around more tehe ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Abbyyyy ;>; I'm going to miss you so much D: Stay safe and keep on when life get's tough! I wish you luck in the realm of IRL and know that you can do great things if you set your mind to it! My disc is always open if you need to talk, and whenever you come back I swear I'm going to digitally hug the living daylights out of you owo

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
It was aways great to work with you on tour guide work and to see you and shadow be great fireds. I hope to see you soon.

/g wrong chat