ayeitstimetoleave owo

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
Hello everyone, I actually left last week but I realized I couldn’t just leave without thanking everyone for everything so here’s this will.

I’ll start of with the reason I’ll be leaving the server. When I first found out about this server in March, it was really an escape from everything especially the virus that had started to spread. I played it for hours, literally hours; I literally played so much because I fell in love with the server so much. It was especially an escape from the emptiness I had been feeling. It distracted me from my mind full of worries. But soon I started to realize I worry more about the server than things Irl. More so regarding myself, because I’d be more worried about getting on bc then caring about myself. Not only that but I’ve always been someone that enjoys playing games and stuff so I’d play it for hours and shut my family out. I just want to take care of some personal things and connect more with real world a little bit, so I think it’s best I leave.

Rtd: You’re my best friend and words can’t even explain how glad I am that I met you. We talk a lot everyday, but there’s not one moment when I’m with you that I don’t enjoy. Thank you for putting up with all the”dumb vids”(they’re actually hella funny smh) I send, especially that one with the guy ripping his head out- lmaoYou always put up with the stupid shit I send to you and I love you for it. You’re just naturally funny and never fail to make me burst out into laughter. You always have my back and give the best advice, especially when I’m sad or need help with anything. I’m gonna miss those times when I would randomly kill you at spawn and then you’d come after me lmao. And remember the times I’d call you on disc and just start laughing and some random and dumb shit and you’d put up with it lmao.(I actually still do this tho >:) )Anyone would super be lucky to have a friend like you and I’m so happy I ended up as one of those lucky people. You’re really special to me and I hope you know that. I could go on but then this will be waaaay too long so just know I’ll always be here for you if need me, I love you and I’ll miss you

Actlis: I’m so glad I met you, thank you so much for having my back and being there for me. I couldn’t even ask for a better friend then you’ve been to me.I hope you know you’re so amazing and anyone would be lucky to meet you. Just know you’re perfect and I love you so much and I’ll miss you sm <3 (ps. ur hot)

BlackSyth: Thank you sm for being so nice to me especially towards the time I was new to the server. I’m so glad we became friends and it’s so fun hanging out with you. You’re one of my fav friends on the server and ily and I’ll miss you

Timmy: You’re so funny and I’m always dying of laughter when I’m around u. Thank you for helping me with things. You’re just an awesome friend to have and I’ll miss u, Ily

Corax: You’re such a good friend and ur always so nice. I’ll miss hearing your adorable laugh in vc and ty for everything. I’ll miss u and ily <3 (ps. ur cute)

Shark: You’re like one of my fav friends and we always act like crackheads together lmao. I’ll miss when we’d stay up in vc doing dumb stuff like singing our just messing around. AyeItsCupid will always be here lmaoooo. But lmk if u ever need anything, ily and I’ll miss u <3

Decidous: tyy for being my friend deci, u cool

Lanny: you’re such an awesome friend lanny owo. I’ll miss us having fights on the bus at spawn, even tho you’d kill me :,( TY FOR WATCHING PINGU WIT ME. I’ll miss u <3

Dwerpy: you always make me laugh sm especially when we’re arguing over dumb stuff lmaoo. I enjoyed hanging wit u and tysm for
everything and im here if u ever need anything

Flames: Flamessss I’m so glad I met u and I’m so glad we became friends. Ill miss me shooting you at spawn and then it starts a whole bow war lmao. I’m gonna miss u <3

Marty: You’re a really good friend and tysmfor being there for me and ill miss u

LobsterRoast: ur so nice and I enjoy talking to u, I’ll miss u

ReaperEduardo: you were def one of my fav PO’s , and I’ll miss seeing u at spawn as a parrot all the time lmao

There’s many more people that made my experience on the server special and thanks to everyone for everything. U can dm me on disc of u need anything btw

byeeee <3

rtd/fellowhuman

Citizen
Donator
mell >:(((, i'll miss you and i love you, good luck on future endeavours ig, idk ive never done this before hehe <3333, but like istg that video wasnt funny like at all also spawn killing<< smhh, highkey enjoy the calls hehe

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
mell >:(((, i'll miss you and i love you, good luck on future endeavours ig, idk ive never done this before hehe <3333, but like istg that video wasnt funny like at all also spawn killing<< smhh, highkey enjoy the calls hehe

smhhh I knew u enjoyed the calls cause I’m kinda amazing ig, the video was hella funny tho smh ilyt <3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Melll D: I'm gonna miss you so much! Good luck in your future endeavors and keep being yourself, no matter what some people might say :) You're a cool person ;) Ily, stay safe! <3 <3

TripleAA

Citizen
Melownnnnn. I can’t believe you are leaving ;-; I am going to miss you so much! Thank you for being the best Taxi Driver EVER and taking me to the most random places. I really appreciate it :) have an amazing life qt <3

AyeItsMelown

Citizen
Melownnnnn. I can’t believe you are leaving ;-; I am going to miss you so much! Thank you for being the best Taxi Driver EVER and taking me to the most random places. I really appreciate it :) have an amazing life qt <3
TY triple I’m gonna miss u too! ty for letting me be ur taxi driver lmao <3

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
mELWOEJWJN NO DDD:: u better keep DMing me or i'll do things >:( <3 *cri* @LobsterRoast#0285 if u need anything, we'll miss U D:

Last edited: