Its been an amazing year..

Vauxin

Citizen
Donator
If you see this I finally decided it was time..

Well, It's my turn. I'm taking a break from this community for a while.. I need time to focus on myself and my well being. I want to learn to love myself and have confidence before I come back. I don't know how long this will be for, it could be weeks, months, maybe a year. I do plan on coming back to this amazing community. I haven't decided if I'm gonna stay on the discord or not, if I do decide to leave the discord server my DMs are open and feel free to message me if you need something.

Now of course-

Kenziesinger: Makenzie ily and of course we are going to still be talking outside of bc but yeah hi

bbnohoney: Father you have been there since I joined this server and its community, I thank you for welcoming me in with me and my petty self

iRealistic: You were like a brother to me for the longest time, We ended up not talking as much but that's fine

Marty: MARTYYYYYY You were there for me and listened to all of my problems, thank you for that.

MrShark51: Shark ik we are gonna still talk out of bc so yeah hi

Riley: RILEYYYYYY Thank you so much for everything, you helped me with so much and ily.

Rtd: Rtd hi, don't know if we are gonna talk out of BC or not, but thank you for listening to me and my problems-

Cactus: Hiiiiii, thank you for being a good friend to me, talk to me outside of bc :)

Jocie123: Jocie ily

LobsterRoast: SONNNN HIIIIIIIIIIII DM ME PLS

Vroomba: BIRTHDAY TWIN

If I didn't name you but you know we're friends, hiii and thank you

I love this server and the community, it has been an amazing year but I need a break.

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Nooooo Vauxin :(, omg I will miss you so much. I'll always be here for you if you need someone to talk to! I'll miss you so much :(

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
VAUX nOOOoO!

You were honestly one of the people that kept me atleast somewhat active in the bc discord :(( We'll all miss u <3 <3 and more importantly we'll miss your cat pics hehe Come back soon or its alcatraz possible death penalty <3

Vauxin

Citizen
Donator
l
VAUX nOOOoO!

You were honestly one of the people that kept me atleast somewhat active in the bc discord :(( We'll all miss u <3 <3 and more importantly we'll miss your cat pics hehe Come back soon or its alcatraz possible death penalty <3
lmaooo ily lob

shorkie

Citizen
Donator
shorki_
shorki_
Tier1
ew who are you to say you're leaving? unacceptable anyways see you like tmrw

Last edited:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Wait lob is yur son.... lol I have so many family members I never find out about until they leave... ily (gramma ig) and have fun!!