_ChubbyWubby_

Citizen
_ChubbyWubby_
_ChubbyWubby_
- Minecraft Username: _ChubbyWubby_

- Discord Username: chubbywubby0

- Playtime: 1w 21hrs

- /bcseen Playtime: 4d 10hrs

- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have always held a passion for real estate and investment, and my contact with Stratham’s economic sectors is mainly with properties and land.

- What new ideas can you bring to the department?

I have good experience in economics and can bring good insight to the department. I also have good management and leadership skills and can keep projects on track and efficient, using each team member’s skills and adapting plans to optimise results.

- Why do you want to work for the DoE?

I would like to work in a job that complements my skill set and I think economics is the place. I would also like to contribute to the community by helping out on projects and building relationships in various communities.

- Additional Information: Timezone GMT +8, currently State Sec. Thanks for looking at my application!

Tokyosap

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
TokyoSAP
TokyoSAP
Economy Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Application has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We don’t feel you would be a good fit for the department at the moment. Feel free to reapply once you’ve gained more experience in the economic sector of BusinessCraft