Donator
_Pastel_Ghost_
_Pastel_Ghost_
PropertyInspector
- Minecraft Username: _Pastel_Ghost_
- Discord Username: _Pastel_Ghost_
- Playtime:14w 2h 32m
- /bcseen Playtime: 5d 51m
- Describe your experience with Stratham's economy and business sectors: I have been the CEO of Tesco Inc for over 3 years, one of the most successful businesses ont he server. Tesco is something I have worked on solely and the busisness model focuses on convenience and as a support for newer players to make some starting money at the beginning of their business craft journey. I have also worked as an economy secretary before.
- What new ideas can you bring to the department? I have ideas to reform the government mall, to make it a much more active area. I feel it has fallen slightly into disarry with multiple shops containing chest shops beloning to previous renters or inactive player. Many shops lie out of stock. I also think buildings around the map need to be repurposed into active mall areas to spread out the economic activity. This does not happen without reform to how these areas are advertised to players. I think there also needs to be some effort put into aiding the success of new players on the server, not just to improve their overall experience but to also ensure we hold onto more players than we currently do.
- Why do you want to work for the DoE? Basically to work on everything I have said above, and to aid the current economy minister in conducting major reform to ensure economy becomes the most active it can be

Additional Info: I have a maths degree irl

Last edited:

Tokyosap

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Department of Justice
TokyoSAP
TokyoSAP
Economy Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, _Pastel_Ghost_! Your application for Secretary of Economy has been accepted.