Lawsuit: Dismissed A1phaSniper vs. Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Lawsuit:
During the past week, I have been away on a camping trip. Within that time, the government has removed all of the purchasable plots in my town named Fort Anchorage (This is an unofficial town and is in no way connected to the government). I became aware of this by a message I received from a moderator named DoctorThunder7 (This is the same mod who regioned my town and every plot within it.). In this message (evidence below), DoctorThunder7 states: "When I made the regions I was unaware that you couldn't have rent/buy regions in the wilds." This is confusing as I have read the law multiple times and nowhere does it state that owning rent/buy plots is illegal in the wild. Since the law does not say I can't have them, I feel I have been wrongly accused and punished. For reparations, I only ask for my plots to be restored to my unique specifications.
Evidence:
Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 21.21.19.png

Notes:
-In order to keep the lawsuit at a fairly unbiased state, I ask that Ferre be able to preside over this case.
-Let it be known that this lawsuit is not against the actions done by DoctorThunder7.

Witnesses/testimonies:
-Matty707

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
PropertyInspector
Although the Plaintiff has already affirmed this, I would like to state this here:

Since I am somewhat involved with "Fort Anchorage" and believe it should be a town, I as a BusinessCraft Judge hereby recuse myself from this case. I will ask that Ferre please take the Judge seat and reside over this court hearing.

Thank you,

Matt

The Big Cheese
Lawyer
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
PropertyInspector
However, as a concerned citizen myself, I would also like to know WHEN and WHY this "server rule" became a reality. I am not uncertain that many people lost child AS regions within their plots without warning. I will be keeping a close eye on this court case...

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I am stepping in to say, as an Administrator, not government official, staff are not allowed to make purchasable regions rentable/buyable for unofficial towns/cities, it is not a stated rule we just do not allow our staff members to do it. A1pha you were not supposed to have these plots to begin with but it was a mistake on our staff's part and a misunderstanding. If it isn't clear, the government allows people to have official towns and cities for the purpose of selling plots and having rentable spaces which is why staff does not add sellable/rentable subregions to random wild regions. We also do not authorize specialized names so to keep track of our regions made in the wild. You were not punished. A mistake on our part was simply fixed. This is not a government matter it is a staff matter involving regions and what our staff members are allowed to do or not allowed to do. You will not be getting these plots back. We apologize for the misunderstanding and how it affected you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Lawyer
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
PropertyInspector
I am stepping in to say, as an Administrator, not government official, staff are not allowed to make purchasable regions rentable/buyable for unofficial towns/cities, it is not a stated rule we just do not allow our staff members to do it. A1pha you were not supposed to have these plots to begin with but it was a mistake on our staff's part and a misunderstanding. If it isn't clear, the government allows people to have official towns and cities for the purpose of selling plots and having rentable spaces which is why staff does not add sellable/rentable subregions to random wild regions. We also do not authorize specialized names so to keep track of our regions made in the wild. You were not punished. A mistake on our part was simply fixed. This is not a government matter it is a staff matter involving regions and what our staff members are allowed to do or not allowed to do. You will not be getting these plots back. We apologize for the misunderstanding and how it affected you.

Thank you for your time. Court case is now closed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.