Accepted A1phaSniper's Application for Police Officer

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- In-game name: A1phaSniper
- Date joined the server: July 16, 2017
- Current playtime: 28 days, 10 hours, 27 minutes, 18 seconds as of the time I am making this application.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: The job of Police Officer has been a dream of mine for a very long time now. I feel that the two values a police officer should have is patience and perception. An officer should be able to stand back and listen to both sides of a story before imprisoning anyone. This also means that they have to be patient with less mature players and must also be mature. I believe I can exemplify these attributes with all regards.
- What can you bring to the Department: A department like this should consist of respect and extreme dedication. Over the past month, I haven't been viewed as the most mature player, but I feel as if I have changed and am willing to adapt to a more mature lifestyle. With this adaptation, come a complete understanding and respect for everything that is contained within the server law. I have said this in the past, but a police officer must also bring peace and prosperity to the server, Something that I believe I can fulfill. I hope that you see me as a changed player and consider me as a possible addition to the Department of Justice.
- Additional Information: N/A

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, A1phaSniper! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.