Answered / Added Add a electronics add-on as well as a cryptocurrency add-on

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
- Username:lennonrissi
- Suggestion Title:Add a phone and computer add-on as well as a cryptocurrency add-on.
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): it would make it more realistic.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No):yeah probably
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information

PGabor

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
P_Gabor
P_Gabor
PropertyInspector
Can you please elaborate what your visions are. We would like to better understand these add-ons to decide whether to add them or not.
Also, If you have taken inspiration from any exiting plugin, could you please link it.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
Adding onto Gabor can you explain what we can do with the electronics. I feel like you're leaving a short of detail and I am not understanding what you mean.

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
I mean by realistic by like more real life and what they would do is like on the phone you can text or call which the government can track or you can play games or post ads or check crypto and stocks while on pc you can watch people streaming on the server or stream yourself for money you can also play games work and even have a job this would open up more job opportunities as well for new players.

lennonrissi

Department of Economy
Department of Economy
Edans21
Edans21
EconomySecretary
By more like real life I mean more real life things