In The Supreme Court of The Stratham Republic
CIVIL ACTION
Date: 06/13/24
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204

v.

DoS (Department Of State)

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant: The DOS lets 2 members run for the election under circumstances not constitutional in the election cycle

II. Parties
1. AlienBloom20204
2. DoS( Department Of State)
3. Lunel
4. DoubbleKerius

III. Sequence of Events
1. Dos starts election cycle
2. In the final ballot it includes 2 members who can not constitutionally run. (Lunel:A and DoubbleKerius:B )
3. Dos includes them on the Ballot

IV. Claims for Relief
1. Under 2.3a , “ Holding a minimum of twelve hours (12) of active playtime by the start of the election cycle.” In Case B
2a. Under 2.3b, “Members of Parliament can not serve in the legislative branch while simultaneously holding an Executive Officer or Judicial Officer position.”
2b. Under section 8.1a An executive officer is ”Any position within the Executive Branch that is high ranking, above a typical employee of the Executive Department. This includes but is not limited to the Cabinet positions, Prime Minister, and Deputy Prime Minister.” In Case A
3. This means Doubble does not have the required hours for the running and Lunel holding the chief of staff position is not constitutionally allowed to run/be in office.

V. Damages
1a. A redo of the election to make it fair for all
1b. Anyone who meets the new requirements is still allowed to run

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
  • unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    112.5 KB · Views: 15
  • unnamed (2).png
    unnamed (2).png
    125.2 KB · Views: 16
  • unnamed (3).png
    unnamed (3).png
    53.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
@Ryan_88 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Ryan_88, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge MegaMinerM Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Your Honor, I request this case be placed on hold indefinitely for the following reason;

"3.3(k) When the Supreme Court hears a case that an Executive Officer, Judicial Officer, Member of Parliament, or Speaker of Parliament is to be removed, they may not deliberate if there is a vacancy on the court. Nor can the court remove a person from those positions without unanimous agreement."

The Constitution states that this court may not hear this case as it would be removing five elected Members of Parliament. As the Supreme Court stands, there are 2 vacancies.

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Justice
Good Afternoon,

I am placing this case on hold indefinitely until the supreme court is filled. I thank the defendant for making me aware of this.

That is all,
Court on Hold